Weigh Ins?

Options
2»

Replies

• jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturday morning at home and log online. I used to weigh on Monday, but changed to the start of the weekend hoping it would keep me from overeating. I figure if I have lost weight by Saturday knowing that will help me be good all weekend so I don't over eat. So far it is working!
  • joeysrib
    joeysrib Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Saturday nights at work. Since I work in a nursing home, we have Dr office type scales.
  • jakemg
    jakemg Posts: 42
    Options
    I weigh in every Saturday morning on the same scale. Even if it's off by a pound or two, using the same scale, placed in the exact same position on the floor will still accurately reflect the correct number of pounds lost...
  • jetsec
    jetsec Posts: 79
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies and good luck for your next weigh ins!

I jumped on the scales this morning as so far I've lost 2lb in 2 days so will be very happy if that continues.

Jayne
    xxx
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Mine is first thing Friday morning. It seems to help me stay on track the weekends.
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Sunday night with my housemate, and we do measurements every 3 weeks. Soon, though, I'll be weighing in on Friday afternoons as well. My work is starting a Biggest Loser challenge in July and I've entered. Last year I came second after losing just under 15kg, and this year I really want to win!! I'm not looking forward to the different scales though - I like my ones!!!
  • kettlenic
    kettlenic Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    once a week on a wednesday morning :) to get a true result same time and place one a week - lost 0.8kg this week very please to add something to my ticker - more next week :)
  • greghert
    greghert Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Every morning for me at home .... also have a sneaky look at night which I know is a bit like I have a compulsive disorder but I find it really helps me just see what's happening with my body.

g
  • jetsec
    Options
    KR - take your scales with you and make them use yours lol.

Jayne
    x
  • jetsec
    Options
    Greg - I jump on the scales every morning, I just can't help myself but I don't "count" it until Monday, very stupid I know.

Jayne
    x