If you would like to meet new positive people, comment here!!!

Options
Hey my peeps, let's encourage each other on this journey of ours and let's make it the last one!

Replies

• LindsayMartinez22
    LindsayMartinez22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love seeing active users on my news feed it encourages me quite a bit so if you use this app a lot add me ! I'd love to see your progress
  • Janabanana1128
    Janabanana1128 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just added you sweetie :**
  • TotallyFitDiva16
    TotallyFitDiva16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I log daily. Sometimes I come up with health and fitness questions. I am open minded to newideas and am very kind. I love to encourage!
  • Janabanana1128
    Janabanana1128 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear this! :) Let's encourage each other and make each others day's wonderful and full of support
  • Kittysacattack
    Kittysacattack Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Brand new at this, But I'm here to motivate!!!
  • rocky99999
    rocky99999 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started up again logging all my Food and exercise! Add me any positivity helps!
  • DaceyG1990
    DaceyG1990 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    I'm always game for new friends because my newsfeed is slowly becoming nonexistent save a few people. So add me if you like completely random statuses and support. :smile:
  • kixdl
    kixdl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log daily and will motivate.
  • sbourghol
    sbourghol Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome!:Wish you all the best in finding the perfect balance :)
  • Moniwillo
    Moniwillo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm open to adding new friends as well. I log in daily and I do read the feed so that I can like and comment. I'm ready to motivate you just add me :smiley:
  • frogfan88
    frogfan88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends I am new to this and would love some fees back and encouragement along the way.
  • Kazzykinsj67
    Kazzykinsj67 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add. around 110 days in and I feel great. Motivation and support is great on here. Feel free to add and let's interact and support each other
  • katie_mun29
    katie_mun29 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! The more friends the merrier. :)
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I love seeing active users on my news feed it encourages me quite a bit so if you use this app a lot add me ! I'd love to see your progress

Same here! I log in daily (even while on vacation) to update my weight & Food Diary which also gets updated throughout the day as I tweak what I'm eating that day. I also log my diabetes information & other stuff (blood sugar measurements & insulin needed each meal, weight loss progress, exercise time, etc.) in the Food Notes section of my Food Diary so there is a public record for MyFitnessPal members to see & be accountable to (besides myself) whenever I feel like jumping off the "diet wagon" and quitting. I've lost about 50 pounds since Feb2015 (with about 100 more pounds to lose) but have only been a member here since September 2nd and have logged every day since then & plan to continue to do so. I have sent you a Friend request.

• falcon1960ft
    falcon1960ft Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I feed off the positive people!
  • katie_mun29
    katie_mun29 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! The more friends the merrier. :)
  • rumblerichie
    rumblerichie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.. Add me.. Im new here.. Lets do this together
  • Pickel1118
    Pickel1118 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Lets get down to our goal weight together!
  • khodina
    khodina Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too, let's do this team