Has anyone else fell off the wagon recently too?

Options
I have fell off the wagon the past few months and gained weight, I am heavier than I have ever been and really feeling bummed :angry: has anyone else been really struggling lately and planning on getting back into gear?!

Replies

• tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'll fall of here and there. You just gotta get back into it. Just make that commitment. If you fall just jump right back up!You can do it. You really can!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    It is the start of a new day. Good luck this time.
  • nicolebev436
    nicolebev436 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you, I had lost 4 pounds, then I dragged my feet with weighing and BAM I gained it all back instantly. It's definitely really hard but I'm trying to get back into it again! Friend me if you want some motivation!
  • LesmillsJunkie
    Options
    All the time, and more then once I have just jumped off the wagon. I always pull myself back on. And in the last few months I fall less and less often :)
  • bubblie117
    bubblie117 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :)
  • xxPeppaxx
    xxPeppaxx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've fallen and I CANT GET UP

ughhhhhhhhh
  • scottishtinkerbella
    Options
    I know the feeling, the past month I have fallen off the wagon. Hopefully get back on track tomorrow now that's all my assessments over and done with and will have less stress in my life.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I was doing great going into April, then I got sick, had some sore muscle issues, sick again, alleriges, more sore muscle issues,.... That went on and on and one until the end of May. I put on only about 5 lbs of the weight I had lost up until then, but it really sucked!!! By the end of May I was done waiting for my body to cooperate withme and just went for it. Starting June 1, I have been really sticking with it and am in such a better place. I lost the 5 lbs I put on and another 1!!
    Maybe it is the nicer weather in CT. that is helping me out and making me WANT to do better and do it right.
    Just remember this whole thing isn't just about losing weight, it is about changing your lifestyle to maintain the healthier way of living! There are ups and downs in all we do, why should ourexercising and eating be any different??!! Hang in there. THings will swing back in the right direction once again!!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    4 months ago I had lost a total of 42lbs and then had to finish my psychology degree which meant a lot of time spent sat on my bum! I put 10lbs on! :grumble:

But I'm back here and have started losing again...I'm getting married in November and have to shift these final 20lbs! We all fall off, but that doesn't mean we have failed. We have only failed if we never give it another go again.

Find something to motivate you. Go out and buy a lovely dress in a smaller size or aim to reward yourself when you reach little goals. You CAN do this.

Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Yup. I was going good for about a month and then fell off for 2 months. I lost 8 lbs and during that one month and THANKFULLY didn't gain any during that 2 month off period. I got back into it yesterday and can already feel the difference in my body, and its a wonderful difference! You just have to tell yourself that you're never going to lose weight if YOU don't put in the effort... it's not just going to drop off by itself! 2 of my best friends have recently lost weight, about 30+ pounds each and they look AMAZING!!! It's great to have inspiration like that. I'm sending you a FR because everyone needs motivation!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I've fallen and I CANT GET UP

ughhhhhhhhh

**Helps you up and hands you a big glass of water!**

Welcome back! :flowerforyou:
  • twinsfan1976
    Options
    I fell off a few months ago. gained 24 lbs in a little over 2 months :(. It sucks, and I knew I was doing it to myself and couldn't stop. It makes me hate myself, but then I guess I reach a bottom point and start again. I have lost 7 lbs since re-starting a little over a week ago (most of that is water weight I am sure). You can do it too, the key is to never give up completely.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    ahh ditto ditto..
    iv been trying so hard but just cant seem to go more than 2 days without having a whole meal of crap..
    and im currently the heaviest iv ever been!
    its very saddening.
    and iv been trying so hard!
    im going on holiday in like a fortnight.
    Uhh its depressing to think about it!
    I think im going to go do some exercise now,, lol
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I had lost 30 lbs then just from memorial day to morthers day stopped exercising and ate a lot of junk because I kept thinking I wasn't going to go back on the diet so wanted to get in my good food before I did... Put back on about 15 of what I lost :( but have been a very good girl since Memorial day weekend and about 6 of the pounds are back off. Exercising like a maniac and really watching what I eat until my family reunion in 2 weeks... I want to be back to where I was, plus about 5 pounds skinnier. Wish me luck! Good for you for getting back on the wagon! I'm here to support you! feel free to add me if you like!
  • LaurieEReid
    LaurieEReid Posts: 273
    Options
    (Vaguely quoting someone here) After dinner last night, elves broke into my house, threw me off the wagon and made me eat Hostess cupcakes. However, (vaguely quoting Scarlett) today is another day.
  • ElizabethJ17
    ElizabethJ17 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I had lost 13 lbs and was super pumped to see the scale keep going down. Then I found out I was pregnant. Now I am in the weird stage of I wanna lose weight but dont wanna be an exercise maniac. Need to find a happy in between with eating right And exercising. I refuse to gain a ton of weight like I did with my first. I do not need to eat everything in sight.
  • ElizabethJ17
    ElizabethJ17 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I had lost 13 lbs and was super pumped to see the scale keep going down. Then I found out I was pregnant. Now I am in the weird stage of I wanna lose weight but dont wanna be an exercise maniac. Need to find a happy in between with eating right And exercising. I refuse to gain a ton of weight like I did with my first. I do not need to eat everything in sight.
  • bubblie117
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!! What you said really helped!
    Hi there,
    4 months ago I had lost a total of 42lbs and then had to finish my psychology degree which meant a lot of time spent sat on my bum! I put 10lbs on! :grumble:

But I'm back here and have started losing again...I'm getting married in November and have to shift these final 20lbs! We all fall off, but that doesn't mean we have failed. We have only failed if we never give it another go again.

Find something to motivate you. Go out and buy a lovely dress in a smaller size or aim to reward yourself when you reach little goals. You CAN do this.

Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • bubblie117
    Options
    Thank you everyone, you are all very kind and motivational! :happy: I know I have support on here, sometimes I forget how much and you guys have really reminded me!
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    ME! I fell off the wagon about a month ago. Have gained 8 pounds. Started back on plan yesterday and am HATING EVERY MINUTE OF IT! :explode: I wish I was motivated, but I am not. I am just so sick of having to watch every single bite! :sad: