Pictorial of my progress

Options
124»

Replies

• bethmiller3377
    bethmiller3377 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic!! WTG!!! :-)
    I've gotta ask...how'd you get the pics on here? I'd love to add some before and after pics...GREAT job!
  • ExerciseGeek
    ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Stunning!!! Congrats xxx
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Congrats on the weight loss, it's very motivational
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    excellent work and congrats on your successes!:flowerforyou:
  • Koalaboo
    Koalaboo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • amyradelle
    amyradelle Posts: 20
    Options
    HELL YES! GREAT JOB!
  • LesmillsJunkie
    Options
    You look amazing! Good work!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Once again, thank you so much everyone. Your words offer so much encouragement. I can definitely see a change as far as how old I look and I was just recently carded for cigarettes ( I know, I need to quit but I'm not quite there yet)
    WOW! You look fantastic!! WTG!!! :-)
    I've gotta ask...how'd you get the pics on here? I'd love to add some before and after pics...GREAT job!

When posting pictures on here you just need to make sure that the image you want to post is located on a website of some sort. I use either photobucket or upload images to my facebook account.

You'll need to copy the link to the image and place it between img tags in your post.

like this (but without the ~ )
    [img~]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/195633_631335177_6435700_n.jpg[/img~]
  • Lateda11
    Lateda11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. i have a ways to go myself. it seems insurmountable. but one day at a time. BTW - love the little vintage dress! totally my sense of style.
  • frostiegurl
    Options
    you look amazing. i have a ways to go myself. it seems insurmountable. but one day at a time. BTW - love the little vintage dress! totally my sense of style.

Nothing is insurmountable once you put your mind to it. I started this whole thing with the goal of losing 15lbs before my boyfriend and I went on our cruise early this year. I had lost 25lbs by then and at that point there was no turning back for me, I was hooked.

Thanks for the lovely compliment on my dress. It's proof you can find beautiful clothing on a budget if you're willing to spend a little extra time scouring the thrift stores. That's one bit of advice I'd like to share with everyone who's transitioning, look in thrift stores for clothing and you'll be pleasantly surprised at the quality and fashionable clothing you can find.
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. you have done so well. such an inspiration.
  • laceylovespink
    Options
    awweesoommee! you look confident and beautiful!! thanks for sharing your pics, i love looking through everyones progress pics!
  • brocantrs
    brocantrs Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Impressive!
  • ChChCharlie
    Options
    Well done! Looking amazing... And you have a pic with Dan Smith... He's gorgeous! I'm sooooo jealous!
  • frostiegurl
    Options
    Well done! Looking amazing... And you have a pic with Dan Smith... He's gorgeous! I'm sooooo jealous!

I know, he's freaking hot and pretty nice as well. Got a picture with Kat as well. She really is a nice person, she made sure to give everyone there for the signing a genuine compliment. :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!