when do you weight-in

Options
2»

Replies

• makcarly
    makcarly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I had been weighing in daily, then it would be every few days, and then I went a decent amount of time without weighing myself and then got to see a BIG loss. I seem to do better seeing a larger number instead of daily fluctuations. My last weigh-in was Sunday morning and I am hoping to go at least 2 weeks without stepping on the scale. I would REALLY like to go a whole month but I am not sure I can do that just yet.
  • rosieef
    rosieef Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I record my weight on Sunday mornings, but I have a bit of scale anxiety and weigh myself most mornings. I don't know why I keep doing it - I don't like the fluctuations and I'm not yet well enough adjusted to cope with them!!
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Me too PattyCake. I'm trying to resist to urge to climb up on the scale but I always do around friday. Hoping to have shed a few pounds or even 1. I should totally resist because I'm gaining weight instead of losing it. :blushing:
  • briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh in once a week because I wasnt loosing. But now that I am loosing weight and increased my excerise I weigh myselft monday, wednesday, and friday.
  • stevemcknight
    stevemcknight Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Every day, right out of bed after hitting the bathroom. Our weights can vary so much during the course of a day or even week that it's better to take a weekly average and be able to watch trends. I have a small dry erase calendar that I use to write down supplements, vitamins, workouts and weight daily. It's much easier to see a general down or up trend than a single day.
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I weigh at home sometimes several times a day, but my official weigh in is on Curves scale on Monday mornings which I record every week. The scale at Curves is actually around 2 pounds lighter than my scale at home, so it's a good feeling to see more of a loss or not so much of a gain when I officially weigh in. Pretty much obsessed by my scale, but don't let it bother me one way or the other.
  • olsonspring
    olsonspring Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I also weigh in everyday. I do know the body can change by 4 lbs at any given time, but seeing where I am everyday keeps me in line a bit better.....
    Spring
  • sassenachtiff
    Options
    I used to weigh myself every morning, but it became very frustrating for me. I changed it to once a week (every Friday morning) and I've started taking measurements so that I can see more detailed progress.
  • perne11
    perne11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I officially weigh in once a week. I just got use to doing it that way from when I was doing weight watchers. Every now and again I will get on the scale and sneak a peak, but I only record once a week.