Open diarys

Options
Looking for experienced bodybuilding type diarys if anyone has open ones. Just looking for different ideas in food. I eat the same thing everyday and it kinda gets old

Replies

• socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    You may want to look at Bodybuilding.com website and their hard print magazine Train. They carry recipes.
  • Ironmaiden4life
    Ironmaiden4life Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Totally agree it does get old very quickly.

BB.com does have great recipes as socioseguro said. You may want to look at Ripped Recipes, Protein Pow, Andreas Protein Cakery if you like brownies, pancakes, muffins etc. Micheal Kory has some good recipes (YouTube and he has a PDF cookbook). The Shredded Chef has a good cook book and you may want to check out some of the Flexible dieting/IIFYM cookbooks that are out.

• mattbeck180
    mattbeck180 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Totally agree it does get old very quickly.

BB.com does have great recipes as socioseguro said. You may want to look at Ripped Recipes, Protein Pow, Andreas Protein Cakery if you like brownies, pancakes, muffins etc. Micheal Kory has some good recipes (YouTube and he has a PDF cookbook). The Shredded Chef has a good cook book and you may want to check out some of the Flexible dieting/IIFYM cookbooks that are out.

Thanks. I'm always looking at different foods and training. I'm new to this app and thought I'd try