21 day fix challenge group starts Monday October 5,2015

Options
tinabsays
tinabsays Posts: 20 Member
11 weeks till Christmas... 22 days is only 3 of them... Who wants to start these 11 weeks with 21 day fix? Add me, leave your comments below...

Replies

• kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    Are you a coach?
  • scuba_suzy
    scuba_suzy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What is a 21 day fix?
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    What is the challenge?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    You love burpees? Evil... I like it!
  • tinabsays
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    Are you a coach?
    nope. not a coach... just a simple woman who wants to fit into her aussie Size 6 more comfortably. 21 day fix is a program created by autumn calabrese and Beachbody. it's about 21 days of working out, 30 minutes each workout - varying from yoga, pilates, upper body, cardio, plyo and lower body.. and the food plan is not about counting calories but eating according to your calorie bracket in portions...
  • tinabsays
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    You love burpees? Evil... I like it!
    lol! yes I love Burpees- burpee lunges i.e
  • tinabsays
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    What is the challenge?
    its just a challenge to achieve our goals. its called 21day fix by Autumn calabrese

• tinabsays
    Options
    scuba_suzy wrote: »
    What is a 21 day fix?
    answered your question in the posts above. google it... its pretty good
  • CristalSCarter
    CristalSCarter Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'm down :)
  • Trosemims
    Trosemims Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in....
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    What do I do on day 23?
  • cynthiamcrae
    cynthiamcrae Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    scuba_suzy wrote: »
    What is a 21 day fix?

Beach Body workout DVDs and colorful Tupperware containers. A rip off of Weight Watchers old exchange program.

Google 21 Day Fix containers....easy to copy. You fill green containers with veggies, purple containers with fruit....for calorie range YY.....you get XX number of green and XX number of purple containers....etc, each day. This is supposed to be easier than measuring portions.

However, this isn't terribly practical for recipes and restaurant foods. There are spreadsheets for the 1/4 and 1/2 containers used for recipes........It's practical if you are eating single foods by themselves.
  • sheens0011
    sheens0011 Posts: 18 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    21 day fix the program is wonderful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I am a coach and not here for you to buy it from me, if you are committed to the 21 days its more than worth it. It isn't just about containers!! You get you workout videos and a months supply of Shakeology which is amazing and worth the money for just that. Do with it what you want but don't take someone telling you it's just about containers....it's much more than that. If you are part of a challenge, there is major support from others in your challenge group.
  • burgersronny
    burgersronny Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My mom bought the 21 day fix and hasn't used it. I am " borrowing it now". I measured out all the containers to OZ so that really helps. Let me know if you need help