Replies

• BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look so great!!! Awesome job!!!
  • kmp327
    kmp327 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really tell the difference - you look great!!!! Keep up the good work.
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You have done very well! So aside from working out are you following a specific diet? Keep it up!
  • bushrakhan24
    Options
    congrats!! totally inspiring :) the best part is, it seems that you enjoy leading a healthier life!
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    Wow! What a great change with such a (relatively) small loss, especially with your height. I would have guessed you lost much more than that especially in your face, Incredible. You look so awesome.
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous! A huge congratulations on such a big accomplishment in just 100 days.
  • kfoust81
    kfoust81 Posts: 19
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! BRAVO!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You are very beautiful!!! Way to go with your loss! :)
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    looks great!
  • SkinnyDevi
    SkinnyDevi Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the good work!!
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You started and are at about the same place I am! :D Great job! Love your figure, girl!
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    What a difference in only 100 days! You are really working hard! Congratulations! You look terrific (and very beautiful:blushing: )!:flowerforyou:
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You are doing such a great job! You have an awesome figure!
  • Karmiene
    Karmiene Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    No, thank YOU for sharing!! You have so much to be proud of and you look so much more confident and secure in yourself. Very inspiring! The nicer purple bra doesn't hurt either. Way to go!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    fantastic loss, wtg on taking care of yourself
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Congrats thats soo amazing!!! You look beautiful!
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much for your wonderful compliments! I have worked very hard to get to where I am today. I love looking at all of the before and during/after photos that people post (they serve as the greatest inspiration for me!) so I finally decided to share my own. To answer some of the inquiries about what I have been eating...

-lean meats: aka, I eat a lot of grilled chicken!
    -all whole grain breads...never white bread! I also never eat pasta.
    -lots and lots of fruits and veggies
    -some of my favorite snacks include apples with peanut butter, hummus, triscuits, 100 calorie snacks, cheese sticks, yogurt, and nuts
    -I try to avoid eating out as much as possible but when I do eat out, I ask for my meals without the cheese or the bread to cut out calories
    -I ONLY drink water. I think that drinks are such a waste of calories!
    -and because I love chocolate, I eat one Dove Dark Chocolate every day :)
    -I never eat past 9pm
    -I try to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
  • fluffyinny
    fluffyinny Posts: 23
    Options
    Congrats! you look great, keep up the good work.
  • LittleBuddy13
    LittleBuddy13 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job and you have a great curves so I bet your gonna look totally rockin as you keep on losing, it looks like you have a nice stomach that will tighten nice and good, I have alot of flab in my tummy and i weigh like 25 lbs less then you so thats awesome you have been blessed with a nice stomach. lol sorry Im a stomach person, its the first thing I always notice when a person shows before and after haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!