ISO friends with daily calories ~1200

Options
Hello!

I am looking for friends, preferably with open diaries, who are eating at ~1200 calories per day. I would love to share strategies for hitting macros and staying satisfied to keep each other motivated.

Feel free to PM or friend me!

Replies

• misqueza
    misqueza Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi I'm new to this so I don't have a daily diary but would love to share w you
  • KAWittler1970
    KAWittler1970 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and i try to eat 1150 if you want to add me.
  • sturchiok89
    sturchiok89 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary at 1200 a day, sometimes I struggle to even hit that. finding it hard to keep my sugars down, though I'm much much better now than i use to be. Any one is free to add me :)
  • SherriLynnLeeman
    SherriLynnLeeman Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have my target set at 1640 but I've been consistently hitting under 1200 for weeks. My diary is open if anyone would like to friend me! :)
  • ChasingChocolate
    ChasingChocolate Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! my diary is open and I've been doing 1450 this week but next week I'll be dropping back to 1200-1300.
  • gsbanks1
    gsbanks1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1200 calories add me
  • KrystalGayle08
    KrystalGayle08 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone! My diary is open and I'm pretty consistent in logging. My goal is 1400 but I usually hit between 1100 and 1300. 66 pounds lost and 112 to go.
  • nicolealamode
    nicolealamode Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm also eating around 1200 per day! (Anything less and I get hangry.) Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • littlehappystitches
    littlehappystitches Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yes add me I'm on 1200 and would love to share my diary
  • katieriehle
    katieriehle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a 1200-er. Add me. :)