Down 100 pounds, looking for friends for the rest of the ride!

Options
Hey, 28 y/o man (& married) looking for new friends to do this journey with. Down 100 pounds since last Saturday looking to loose another 60+ pounds. A pill prescribed to me from my doctor called phentermine is my answer to hunger pains and it works great. Anyone also looking for a new friend, shoot me a friend request

Replies

• ChrisRendon1128
    ChrisRendon1128 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also taking phentermine to calm my hunger. I just started, however, and need over 100 lbs. My journey just began. Good luck!
  • tcleveland65
    tcleveland65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear your success, planning to start taking Adipex next week to help me lose 140lbs
  • Bmoy87
    Bmoy87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also taking phentermine to calm my hunger. I just started, however, and need over 100 lbs. My journey just began. Good luck!

Good luck to you also. I've been on Phen since April but dieting since January. Friend request sent!
    Glad to hear your success, planning to start taking Adipex next week to help me lose 140lbs

Never heard of that drug, like Phen I'm assuming? Friend request sent, we can do this!
  • prettyleelee
    prettyleelee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Bmoy87 wrote: »
    Hey, 28 y/o man (& married) looking for new friends to do this journey with. Down 100 pounds since last Saturday looking to loose another 60+ pounds. A pill prescribed to me from my doctor called phentermine is my answer to hunger pains and it works great. Anyone also looking for a new friend, shoot me a friend request

Since last Saturday? How'd you lose 100lbs in a week did you get divorced??
  • Bmoy87
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Bmoy87 wrote: »

Since last Saturday? How'd you lose 100lbs in a week did you get divorced??

Haha nah meaning last Saturday was the 100 pound mark. It's 104 now ;)
  • KrystalGayle08
    KrystalGayle08 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Also 28 and married but female. IM Down 66 pounds and still have 112 to lose. Not taking anything but looking for motivating friends.
  • Brenda_1129
    Brenda_1129 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My dr just prescribed my Phentermine and I am a bit nervous about it. I have done a bit of research and am looking for some personal input from those who have taken it, primarily side effects.
  • Bmoy87
    Options
    My dr just prescribed my Phentermine and I am a bit nervous about it. I have done a bit of research and am looking for some personal input from those who have taken it, primarily side effects.

My wife was on it before me and her side effects were often dry mouth and falling asleep at night is difficult. Also in the beginning it may make you go #2 more then usual. I only get dry mouth sometimes when exercising and every now and then its more difficult to fall asleep. I never had the restroom issue. Overall the pros outweigh the cons.
  • kiwi_33
    kiwi_33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started phentermine a week and a half ago and am down 5 lbs. I have lost 72 lbs the last 2 years after having my third(and last!)baby. I hit a plateau about 6 months ago and needed a little help so I made an appt and was prescribed phentermine. I have about 40 lbs left to lose. I just joined fitness pal so looking for friends too! :)
  • shellinut
    shellinut Posts: 33 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Im taking topamax and phentermine to help me lose weight. I have taken them in the past and lost weight but never together. Phentermine helped me lose 100 pounds before. So far I have lost 6.1 lbs in 5 days. The topamax helps me as food just doesn't taste very good and the phentermine helps me not feel hungry. Im looking for friends too! Add me!
  • robin_says
    robin_says Posts: 1 Member
    Options

My friend introduced me to phentermine. I was very nervous about taking it. I read so much about it for probably a month before I decided to take it. It also helped that my friend had experience and told me what to expect. The first few days I did feel a bit "off", but my body adjusted quickly. Just make sure you drink a lot of water. I did have some dry mouth the first couple of months but it eventually subsided. I kept mints on hand for that. I haven't had much trouble sleeping. However, I won't take it past a certain time. So if I miss it that day than so be it. The other side effect that I noticed were headaches. That didn't happen until I was changed to the 37.5 mg pill. I don't get them anymore though.

I started taking Phentermine about 1 year ago. I have lost 45 pounds. Sometimes I will go a few weeks without it just to prove to myself that I don't NEED it to maintain my weight. I want to lose another 30-40 pounds (which is why I am still taking it).

I work out and I eat healthy. It won't work and you will gain all the weight back if you don't want to make a lifestyle change. I hardly eat any carbs anymore (side note: Trader Joe's has an awesome sprouted grain bread that is only 7 carbs per slice) and I very rarely eat anything after 8pm.

Good luck! I hope it works as well for you!
  • Fideloose150
    Fideloose150 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats on 104 lbs lost! Must feel amazing!

31 y/o male here. I have lost 37lbs and have 136lbs left to lose. Looking to accomplish this by December of next year.

Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm always looking for people with a similar goal so we can motivate each other. I log in daily, like and comment on friend's posts. (The invitation is open to anyone looking for more friends :))

Let's do this!!
  • Fist_Of_Kakarot
    Fist_Of_Kakarot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Dude thats rad! Congrats on ur success I too have dropped 100lbs in my fitness adventure and looking to move forward with friendly motivators!
  • gabby_mediano
    gabby_mediano Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job, I just started my journey again and am also taking phentermine. Sending a request.
  • Bmoy87
    Options
    Great job, I just started my journey again and am also taking phentermine. Sending a request.
    Dude thats rad! Congrats on ur success I too have dropped 100lbs in my fitness adventure and looking to move forward with friendly motivators!

31 y/o male here. I have lost 37lbs and have 136lbs left to lose. Looking to accomplish this by December of next year.

Feel free to add me as a friend! I'm always looking for people with a similar goal so we can motivate each other. I log in daily, like and comment on friend's posts. (The invitation is open to anyone looking for more friends :))

Let's do this!!

Let's do this!!

Friend requests accepted! Thanks everyone! Looking forward to seeing you on the news feed!