Anyone done Terri ann 123 diet plan?

Did you lose? How long did it take?

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Is that you on the first page of their website?
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Never heard of it - what is it?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,835 Member
    I've never heard of it ... and so far, I haven't needed it.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Any diet that starts with a short term, restrictive plan designed to provide a "boost" is a fad diet lacking a foundation in science.
  • Optimistical1
    Optimistical1 Posts: 210 Member
    Why pay for any diet plan? MFP is free.
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    Three posts in one day on a diet I have never heard of before.....

Coincidence?
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    I didn't lose a single pound with it.
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Looks like a revival of a 2013 post for a fad diet. Someone seems to be trolling for business?

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/919931/123-diet-reviews

• sakurablush
    sakurablush Posts: 104 Member
    It sounds pretty dreadful to me. If it works for anyone, great I'm happy for you but I'll stick to what I'm doing ^^.
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Not even Terri Ann has tried it.
  • sunandmoons
    sunandmoons Posts: 415 Member
    Double post. Im guessing a seller or a group pushing a fad.
  • beck13beck
    beck13beck Posts: 25 Member

I'm not a seller, I seen on Facebook, read some reviews & thought if ask for people's opinions. Nothing has worked for me so far because I'm useless at recipes, and this is offering recipes. I eat basically same thing everyday! Salad & chicken!
  • beck13beck
    trina1049 wrote: »
    Looks like a revival of a 2013 post for a fad diet. Someone seems to be trolling for business?

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/919931/123-diet-reviews
    Wish I could make money out of it!! In my eyes I'm saving money by not paying constant weekly charges!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Nope, I'm on the Kali plan.

It requires me to eat lots of yummy, healthy foods and do some exercise. I'm never hungry and I just do whatever exercise I feel like doing.

It guarantees me a 93 pound weight loss.

Top that, Teri Ann.
  • beck13beck
    I didn't lose a single pound with it.

Really? I never did on slimming world, I didn't really understand it and felt embarrassed saying it face to face.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    beck13beck wrote: »

I'm not a seller, I seen on Facebook, read some reviews & thought if ask for people's opinions. Nothing has worked for me so far because I'm useless at recipes, and this is offering recipes. I eat basically same thing everyday! Salad & chicken!

protip: just count calories.
  • beck13beck
    I did
    Three posts in one day on a diet I have never heard of before.....

Coincidence?
    I did look to see if could see anyone else's post on this but dated back to 2014, I wanted a update opinion
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    It's a fad.. count your calories and put your body in a deficit. You will lose, it's honestly that simple and none of these "diets" do anything special.
  • beck13beck

I got another dress fitting in month time and I don't wAnt to feel like did previous! I also stuck on what to eat, what's right, what's wrong even though classed as healthy, carbs, protein etc. I eat salad & chicken with rice every meal! Rice isn't good all the time is it? I was asking for advice on something that could possibly educate me
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    beck13beck wrote: »

I got another dress fitting in month time and I don't wAnt to feel like did previous! I also stuck on what to eat, what's right, what's wrong even though classed as healthy, carbs, protein etc. I eat salad & chicken with rice every meal! Rice isn't good all the time is it? I was asking for advice on something that could possibly educate me

If you're looking for education there are a plethora of options. I would go the route of a physical book written by an actual doctor with references and science to back it up. Or i'd see a registered dietitian for help.

My suggestion would be to NOT spend my money on some scammy-take-your-money nonsense website.