iifym diet

Options
is anyone using iifym diet for weight lifters? I'm currently using it and and seeing great results

Replies

• leahcollett1
    leahcollett1 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    im using iifym for my calories however i dont lift, i do les mill body combat 4 times a week.
  • RikkiReynolds2015
    Options
    im using iifym for my calories however i dont lift, i do les mill body combat 4 times a week.

Keep it going
  • Ironmaiden4life
    Ironmaiden4life Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Saying IIFYM is a diet is like saying periodization is a work out ...to quote Layne Norton

All about IIFYM to meet my macros but it's not a 'diet'. It is however an awesome way to eat to meet your goals :)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Saying IIFYM is a diet is like saying periodization is a work out ...to quote Layne Norton

All about IIFYM to meet my macros but it's not a 'diet'. It is however an awesome way to eat to meet your goals :)

Agreed, and in fact, someone who's doing a low carb or ketogenic diet is "fitting" their macros. Virtually any macro combination can lead to weight loss.
    That said, some folks have had great success with their health and performance goals by modifying their macros.
  • RikkiReynolds2015
    Options

Not calling it a diet in the sense of a "typical" diet but as a way of not having to eat clean constantly if you have some calories spare at the end of the day.
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    nearly 2 years and loving it.