25/ gay male looking for friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• DaneShultz
    DaneShultz Posts: 26 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I can totally understand starting a post saying your gay. Honestly I get along with all kinds of people and never turn down any friends but it's nice to have gay friends because they get it. They know the lifestyle. They know the struggles and you have similar interested and can talk about things together. Plus like someone said above, a lot of gays are brutal! Snotty, bitchy, self-centered. Mostly the pretty ones anyways. :wink: so i know me and other gays will have similar fitness goals and be able to support each other from an aspect of "what gay guys like" ... If that makes sense. And it's sort of how religious groups stick together. They have similar interests and goals. Things to talk about.
    Last but not least... In our current place in time, being gay is something to be proud of! I am proud to be gay and to have had the courage to come out publicly. So many kids never do and there's so many suicides it's just terrible. Being heterosexual is accepted by everyone. You have it easy. So when people want to announce they're gay, be proud of them!! You don't know how hard it is to say it out loud.
    Friend request sent little buddy! :smile:
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ....Happy belated birthday ... my daughter's is today Feel free to add me ...I welcome any and all on this journey ...wishing you the best :)