Replies

• becca2013torres
    becca2013torres Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this...just need some encouragement and motivation
  • BradCzumo
    BradCzumo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Happy monday everyone! if youve managed to wiggle out of bed and logon. toss a friend request, always great to have more likeminded people around :)
  • iprameswari
    iprameswari Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! A newbie here and looking for new friends..
    Add me :)
  • mummybananapants1
    Options
    Hi, looking for friends who can help to support and keep me motivated! Have been using MFP for a while but sporadically so really need to focus and achieve my goals! Especially with my wedding coming up!
  • daniix0x
    daniix0x Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends!! Determined & Motivated!
  • _EPIC_
    _EPIC_ Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    >.<
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I like the fresh perspective of new friends who are still excited about their fitness and health goals. Helps keep it fresh for me too!! :) I delete friends who are no longer active or that I don't interact with after a few weeks though so sometimes it is a rotating door. :) Add me if you plan on sticking around.
  • dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I like to see new faces with different goals and work through the up and downs. Here to help eachother out. Plz add and send a message a little about you. thanks.
  • Ajiii4
    Ajiii4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started Body Beast today. You can add me looking for good friends so we can encourage on another.
  • 117cheryl
    117cheryl Posts: 14 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hi! I just started back up today,I'm sick of having a muffin top.Don't actually know my weight today because the batteries and dead in my scale : ) Please feel free to add me ,I need all the support I can get losing weight is a lot harder at 50
  • Carpe_diem1983
    Carpe_diem1983 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Looking for active/interactive motivational/supportive friends to share diaries, tips, recipes, silly ness, etc.
    Restarting my journey and it's about to get real
  • bronio36
    bronio36 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I could use motivated friends! I can be a Friend
  • suzaka
    suzaka Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I don't know anyone who couldn't use an extra friend. :blush: always great to stay motivated, and be motivated by each other. I don't really cook a lot, but I wouldn't mind if people shared their diet plans and philosophy on how they found success.
  • ahosier43
    ahosier43 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just hopped back on the train with this app today. I used it previously and it helped me a lot, but I fell off the track and gained my weight back :'( so I'm giving it another go! Friends are welcome!
  • siobhan1191
    siobhan1191 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, we all need support and encouragement xxx
  • Rebecca8030
    Rebecca8030 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I post daily, open diary and very encouraging !!
  • Cass2025
    Cass2025 Posts: 82 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me open diary and love to help motivate and support :)
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Warning im not on the super serious side but I'm good for a smile or laugh : ) this is my second time using MFP! The first time was a success so im hoping for the same again!
  • Shrinking_Kathryn
    Options
    Hey! I'd love a few friends on here. My friends aren't supportive of each other and I can't do this alone. Good luck everyone! :)
  • gladyssdiazvalle
    gladyssdiazvalle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new here !!!so yes add me