Mom of two - Body of more...

I've never been "small" by today's standards but between college, marriage and two kids - my weight has increased by just shy of half. I am very good at starting programs - not so good with follow through. Trying really hard to be a good role model for my children but know I am struggling with the physical health standpoint. I'm going to try this and see if I can finally get it right. Would love any/all support from those that understand and have been through or are going through the same struggles!

Replies

• _flawedperfectly_
    _flawedperfectly_ Posts: 34 Member
    Similar story here. Got married, had 4 babies, got extremely comfortable. Now I'm putting forth an effort to become a healthier version of myself. Good luck on your goals. You can do it. Just remember, it will take some time. No one puts on weight overnight and no one takes it off overnight.
  • nmwade0927
    nmwade0927 Posts: 278 Member
    Thank you! I struggle with weight loss bc I like to see change and when I don't in "my" timeframe then I become frustrated. I cried when I saw myself in a picture though so it's time to forget about the short term...best of luck to you!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    You can do this! :)
    Stay strong.