open for inspo!!

Options
Just joined MFP... need motivation to keep it up!

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    What?
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    alqem9.jpg

• Burt_Huttz
    Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Hello Liz,
    I think user Tiaunruh is stating that user has recently acquired a username and logon credentials for the webbed site, Under Armor's: MyFitnessPals.
    User is stating that user requires motivation from others, presumably in the form of verbal, written encouragement entailing messages such as "great job!" or "don't eat that fatty!" - - such examples varying in accuracy depending on whether user responds best to positive or negative encouragement.
    As a fellow member of the Under Armor's: MyFitnessPals, I intend to befriend the user under the auspices of providing such motivation and then slowly groom user for exploitation.
    Happy calorie counting!
    -Burt
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Burt_Huttz wrote: »
    Hello Liz,
    I think user Tiaunruh is stating that user has recently acquired a username and logon credentials for the webbed site, Under Armor's: MyFitnessPals.
    User is stating that user requires motivation from others, presumably in the form of verbal, written encouragement entailing messages such as "great job!" or "don't eat that fatty!" - - such examples varying in accuracy depending on whether user responds best to positive or negative encouragement.
    As a fellow member of the Under Armor's: MyFitnessPals, I intend to befriend the user under the auspices of providing such motivation and then slowly groom user for exploitation.
    Happy calorie counting!
    -Burt

Wow!! Thanks! I was confuzzled B)
  • tiaunruh
    tiaunruh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sorry..... lol :p
  • ScottF83
    ScottF83 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Burt_Huttz wrote: »
    Hello Liz,
    Happy calorie counting!
    -Burt

Best answer ever haha!