Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• ciphering
    ciphering Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just got mfp and started logging food today, would love some friends (particularly with open food diaries? I love looking at food).
  • may5646
    may5646 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. It's great to be surrounded by friends that motivate one another.
  • m0nsterrrx
    m0nsterrrx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Becca, 25 from Connecticut (:
  • dlopezz19
    dlopezz19 Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I need motivational friends! Feel free to add me people! :blush:
  • falcon1960ft
    falcon1960ft Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can friend me, I will help where I can
  • SJanesWeightLoss
    SJanesWeightLoss Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looking for fellow vegetarians to befriend. I love lurking through food diaries :)
  • kevin18th
    kevin18th Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hallo everyone.. Add me please need friends..
    Thanks ;)
  • 5ammie7688
    5ammie7688 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ☺
  • pattyuma19
    pattyuma19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey (: 22 female from Ireland! Already lost 3 stone/42lbs of my 6.5 stone/90lbs goal so I am just almost half way! I've done this in September 14 to September this year but in the last few weeks have slipped up and gained a few lbs again! I've had a bit of a health scare recently and it's given me the kick I needed to get seriously back on the bandwagon but this time I have a much larger focus on being healthy whereas before it was 1000-1200 calorie limit and a lot of diet drinks! Now I'm all about nutrition, healthy home cooking and doing more exercise! Feel free to add me, I've done the first year alone and would love to now utilise the community side of this site as well and give and receive help from others in the same boat (:
  • DurhamBuckland
    DurhamBuckland Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Holly, I'm 29 and live in North Wales, UK. I'm trying to get fitter and healthier and lose weight before I'm 30 next year! I have ulcerative colitis (IBD) so my diet might not look typically healthy because I have to eat low fibre to keep my symptoms under control, which means hardly any fruit or veg or seeds or pulses.
  • cer1986
    cer1986 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need more active friends that are motivational
  • andrikosDE
    andrikosDE Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm active in real life, this forum and other stuff... ;)
  • sue6677
    sue6677 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello from germany! I would be very happy to have some friends!
  • ThreeKeys_
    ThreeKeys_ Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

6'2" 137kg from the UK. American Footballer and quite active so my calorie limit of 2200 may seem a lot but I train quite a lot and have a fairly hefty BMR so it's about right considering I'm aiming to add some muscle!

Food diary is open and predominantly consists of home made healthy(ish) food.

Feel free to add me!
  • LG_Adventure
    LG_Adventure Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'll encourage as much as I can. I'm a triathlete, mud-runner, and outdoor junkie!
  • daniix0x
    daniix0x Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    hey all! always looking for more friends! down 67lbs & looking to drop about another 45! Feel free to add me!
  • ashtastic93
    ashtastic93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been on here before but fell off the wagon. I just got back on my account today after a couple years and would love some new friends so we can all help keep each other motivated! Please anyone feel free to add me :)
  • LadyLallybroch
    LadyLallybroch Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello! I could use some more friends. I've lost 6 pounds already, log daily, and am looking to lose another ~15 and stay active to get fit and strong.
  • storismommy
    storismommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi all looking for motivational and supporting friends, im constantly falling off my diets and always making bad choices so i figure having some support especially on here will help me at those weak moments so feel free to add me xx the more friends the merrier :) xx
  • karyn1031
    karyn1031 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!! I was a member of Weight Watchers when I lost a majority of my weight and whole heartedly believe support and accountability is key to success! I have gained back about 25lbs and would love more friends to take this journey with of getting back down!! :smile: