Need support

Options
Hey everyone I have been doing this on and off for a while now, i am finally getting into it but need support so anyone wanna add me feel free.
A little about me I am a mother of 2 kiddos and a navy wife so I am alone a lot when my husband is on sea duty (submarines) We are stationed close to family and they have bought me a gym membership. I was going all the time but stopped and need to start again! I lost 80 pounds a llong time ago and then again after my daughter but now my son is 18 months and i am still huge lol Lost my dad last year it was a hard year and basiclly lived in the hospital so gained anything i had lost after my son back and then some after my dad passed. So like I said i need all the support i can get :) look foward to talking to everyone.
Jenny

Replies

• Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    We can all use more friends. Sorry about your hard times. Add me if you like :)
  • msjaxn69
    msjaxn69 Posts: 44
    Options
    Hi Jenny:

I think we could use each other for support. Like Sugarchef, please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mommyJto3
    mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenny - so sorry about your dad. One thing i've learned about motivation is you have to push yourself. Im sure your dad is watching over you right now wanting you to do this for yourself because it will make you happy. I recently joined MFP and this sit is great for support - i actually feel so at home here.

if the membership is free, i would take full advantage of it. do they have daycare for you kids? that would be awesome if they do. i know how hard it is to find time to workout with kids - i have 2, age 3 and 1. sign up for classes and work out with other people. it would be fun and you would be burning fat!

i am definitely here to support you!
  • bradylover12
    bradylover12 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Jenny I think everyone needs support and motivation all the time. feel free to add me! We could help each other out!!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Hey Jenny - so sorry about your dad. One thing i've learned about motivation is you have to push yourself. Im sure your dad is watching over you right now wanting you to do this for yourself because it will make you happy. I recently joined MFP and this sit is great for support - i actually feel so at home here.

if the membership is free, i would take full advantage of it. do they have daycare for you kids? that would be awesome if they do. i know how hard it is to find time to workout with kids - i have 2, age 3 and 1. sign up for classes and work out with other people. it would be fun and you would be burning fat!

i am definitely here to support you!

thank u an i agree i need to push myself, i go to the ymca so i get free daycare i def need to push myself anfd stop being lazy lol we are moving just bought a house so i need to get myself back at the gym so i dont gain while moving lmao