Can MFP help you keep track of other vitamin intake?

Options
I was just wondering if anyone knows if MFP can or plan on keeping track of other vitamins like vitamin D, magnesium, vitamin E, ect.

Replies

• nicnoahshaun
    nicnoahshaun Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering because I had some blood work and I know I was low on a few things that showed on my test. I do look it up or try and get an idea what I getting. And sometimes the food label will not show the info like magnesium and so I don't really know how much I'm giving my self. Like yesterday I had a serving of pumpkin seeds because I read somewhere it's supposed to have magnesium but on the label it doesn't show me so it make it hard to keep track.
  • Bbeliever215
    Bbeliever215 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I just added my vitamin on mfp and it does track it. What's weird is it will mention that my pill is high in vitamin D yet not the others...idk But you can either scan it or use the search engine to find your brand.
  • nicnoahshaun
    nicnoahshaun Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I appreciate your help.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Use the USDA entries instead of labels. Labels are so incomplete. USDA entries may be slightly off on the calories, so you can either make calorie adjustments or live with the calories being a little less accurate.