Victim of Bullying (Before and After Pictures)

Options
2»

Replies

• JaiDessaT
    JaiDessaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Your face has gorgeous bone structure; very beautiful. Ignore stupid comments from jealous, threatened ignorant people, even if they are family. Your legs look great!

• marieisme2015
    marieisme2015 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    First things first, you look stunning!! Your story hit so close to home on so many levels. I, too, was that "fat girl" that was bullied in school and by my own family. It took its toll on me and I ended up with an eating disorder and dropped 50 lbs in 4 months and was so sick...but I thought I looked great!! That was 30 years ago, I put on 25 lbs over the years and just joined a few weeks ago. Congratulations to you and I hope you feel as beautiful and happy on the inside as you appear on the outside! ☺
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    You look great--congrats!
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! Gorgeous lady!
  • franfran1821
    franfran1821 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry that you were bullied like that. Sometimes human beings really do suck but I have to say that you are absolutely stunning. Good for you
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    You are a strong, gorgeous woman! Good on you for doing this for yourself. I feel your pain on the bullying. I'm 46 and I still have a hard time being in public and dealing with feeling of being "inferior" somehow because of my weight, thanks to all the bullying I endured in school and beyond. You've risen above it. You've worked hard and earned a HUGE pat on the back!
  • SCP0914
    SCP0914 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    What a great story and lovely transformation! You go, girl!
  • sweetsmile_lee
    sweetsmile_lee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    SCP0914 wrote: »
    What a great story and lovely transformation! You go, girl!

Thank you! Xoxo <3
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    You're so beautiful! I'm sorry you had to experience that kind of abuse for so long. Keep going, do this for you! We're all behind you. You look awesome!
  • sweetsmile_lee
    Options
    Hello lovely ladies, thank you all! I got bullied every day when l was still huge. Sometimes when l'm with my friends or walking alone by myself in the public. l could hear people calling me, "fat pig". But l just ignored them, since l was used to be called like that. There's an incident also that the staff in the amusement park had thought that l was pregnant because of my big belly. She didn't want me to ride the ferris wheel. Honestly, kinda funny to realize those who bullied me before, some of them now are fat. Ayayay! They obviously got shy when one time they saw me. Uhmm well that's a good lesson to them. I was humbly adviced them that they can make it too because they asked me how did l do it. It makes me happy to help and motivate people, because l been there once.

I'm attaching some of my pictures again. I hope everyone touches my story and pictures. It really feels good to read all your comments. It makes me feel skinnier, geeeeee hahaha!

efj2p2j7gu8h.jpg

259h0tsyaiti.jpg
    1ad32ahdpzdm.jpg

• momamia3
    momamia3 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I was bullied as a child as well. Called names and made to feel un worthy of love and respect.... i fight every day with self esteem issues. .... .i weight under control after my first son in 2006 ...and then got pregnant with my second in 2009 And since then I have been up and down in weight. I would do good for a few months then gain it back... and my youngest is now 6 yrs old... haha. ....so it's time to get serious and workout hard eat good and make the changes I need... I know loki g at your photos and reading ur story helps me ... thanks for sharing . And great job by the way u look very happy......☺
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! Great story!
  • sweetsmile_lee
    Options
    momamia3 wrote: »
    I was bullied as a child as well. Called names and made to feel un worthy of love and respect.... i fight every day with self esteem issues. .... .i weight under control after my first son in 2006 ...and then got pregnant with my second in 2009 And since then I have been up and down in weight. I would do good for a few months then gain it back... and my youngest is now 6 yrs old... haha. ....so it's time to get serious and workout hard eat good and make the changes I need... I know loki g at your photos and reading ur story helps me ... thanks for sharing . And great job by the way u look very happy......☺

You're welcome! Yes l am happier now than l have ever been. :) Am glad there's an app like this, good luck on your journey. Cheers!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!