Inappropriate laughing?

2»

Replies

• _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    nickylee76 wrote: »
    nickylee76 wrote: »
    sadiebrawl wrote: »
    Little kids getting scared. I cry from laughter. I also scare my own children. I have issues.
    I too have done this. I scared my son once to the point he cried and I couldn't stop laughing as I apologized to him..... He didn't believe my apology and kept telling me it's not funny through tears..... He was 7. All i did was jump out at him from around a corner and say Boo..... the look on his face was priceless!!! Am I going to hell? :D

Is it bad that I laughed reading this. I guess I'll join you in hell. Lol

At least now I have MFP to make me feel like I am not a bad mom after all. LOL

Or we are all just bad moms?! Jk.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    _John_ wrote: »
    When my hubby and I are cuddling in bed and he pokes me with ..um..his male appendage and I let loose with a fart. His reaction will have me laughing for hours.

So you laugh at your husband's sexual advances?

Way to preserve that one, John! :laugh:
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Schadenfreude, which I see applies to quite a few of you as well. :laugh:

One of the other forums I frequent is on a site for sick jokes, and I can assure you, absolutely nothing is sacred there...and there's no such thing as "too soon". We're pretty sure there's a line somewhere, but it has yet to be found and crossed.

Where is this treasure trove?
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    I Saw a video of a blind kid playing football. And the song in the background wAs "what the f***is going on". I laughed. Hard. So I'm probably going to hell as well
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    When someone gets hit in the nuts.. I usually cringe and laugh at the same time.
  • PurringMyrrh
    When someone gets hit in the nuts.. I usually cringe and laugh at the same time.

Made me think of that movie Idiocracy...

https://youtu.be/r_4jrMwvZ2A
  • PurringMyrrh
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Schadenfreude, which I see applies to quite a few of you as well. :laugh:

One of the other forums I frequent is on a site for sick jokes, and I can assure you, absolutely nothing is sacred there...and there's no such thing as "too soon". We're pretty sure there's a line somewhere, but it has yet to be found and crossed.

Where is this treasure trove?

Sorry chickie, didn't see this. It's called Sickipedia.org. I'd be willing to bet there's a sick joke for any subject you can think of...and some you'd rather not think of.
  • Jess1989ica
    Jess1989ica Posts: 2,391 Member
    When I was a teenager I would smile and laugh at my dad getting very mad. I couldn't help it. Lol just made him even more mad and me even more scared lol
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    edited October 2015
    I have laughed at tiny male parts...
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    When I was a teenager I would smile and laugh at my dad getting very mad. I couldn't help it. Lol just made him even more mad and me even more scared lol

This!!! Lol. Now we joke about it. & sadly I am dealing with this with my own tween lol oh the karma....