I need motivation to loss this weight

Options
Hey guys
I need some motivation please!!!! Lol
I used to weight 189 about 2 years ago but I work my but off and lost 54 (ayyyy). My goal weight is 135 which I was able to maintain for a while. This summer I gain about 13 pounds so I'm 145 but I just feel so unmotivated to get back in the gym and work hard. I want to go back to 135

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    You can want it in your heart, but unless you've got a fairy godmother, you've got to also want it in your head and your gut and your butt--because those the the things that have to get in gear if you're gonna move that needle!
  • RSavage83
    RSavage83 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Set little goals and treat yourself? Not with food... but say... "if I lose 5 lbs this month I'll buy this (blank) that I've been wanting"... honestly my motivation is just to lose weight. That's enough for me. I want to fit into the clothes I used to wear 2 years ago... and then lose more weight and go shopping for new clothes! I used to love shopping when I didn't have to buy from the "plus size" section. I'm looking forward to that again. Find something you want/love and work for it... maybe don't let losing weight be the *main* goal?
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You need to believe in yourself. We can certainly encourage you but ultimately that burning determination to succeed will come from within you. Dig deep.
    Good luck.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Hey guys
    I used to weight 189 about 2 years ago but I work my but off and lost 54 (ayyyy). My goal weight is 135 which I was able to maintain for a while. This summer I gain about 13 pounds so I'm 145 but I just feel so unmotivated to get back in the gym and work hard. I want to go back to 135

Motivation?

strip off, jump up and down in front of a mirror nekkid

that'll do it
  • suziecue20
    suziecue20 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Hey guys

Motivation?

strip off, jump up and down in front of a mirror nekkid

that'll do it

Just going to have a shower and done that.....oh Lord :#

• honey_jones
    honey_jones Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    i think the buy thing is a great idea i think i might try it