looking for some keto friends

Options
I am 1 month into this way of eating and really would like to find some friends who are also doing the ketogenic diet. :smiley:

Replies

• CoJak0810
    CoJak0810 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it! I'm still trying to get the hang of it though. My body was in Ketosis up until yesterday's birthday cheesecake celebration. Starting over today.
  • packard80
    packard80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm new to it also
  • Afroditaa77
    Afroditaa77 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I want to start today. But I have a hard time finding what to eat.
  • WaxWingedAngel
    WaxWingedAngel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day on my Keto journey. I would love to make friends to discuss it with. I feel I get the gist of it. But I am always up for learning more. MFP said I was completely successful in tracking my macros for it itday. Yay Me!!!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group

This is one MFP private keto groups that I have joined and visit most days. Some of these folks have been at it for a long time and have a lot of experience, info resources, etc that you may want to join and check out. I have been at it for one year for pain manage since it worked well after the first 30 days. My macro is around 5% carbs, 15% fats and 80% fats. Keep in mind there are some keto threads you need to check out right here in the main MFP forums that are great too so do not just live in a sub forum. :)
  • foundreallove
    foundreallove Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I can't have too many me to friends. :)
  • foundreallove
    foundreallove Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    "Keto" not me to. :D