Tell me what you're having for dinner this evening...

Options
124»

Replies

• caseylizbeth
    caseylizbeth Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    A tart cherry & banana smoothie with a little cocoa powder and some sauteed Brussels sprouts with chicken sausage and low-sodium teriyaki sauce.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I have never tried sauerkraut - I know it's German thing but what is it? A pickled cabbage or something? I might like that...

Yup, it's pickled fine cut cabbage, I love it! It's good cold, but I love it hot too. It's great on hotdogs or with a steak.

And Brats! YUM!
  • kathrynjean_
    kathrynjean_ Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I got home from work really late so I needed something fast. So I made chocolate protein "nice cream" with a frozen banana, topped with fresh strawberries, and served in a waffle cone bowl. (Hey, I was low on fat for the day! Hahah)
  • becalee26
    becalee26 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Broiled ham steak, steamed broccoli and knorr chicken flavored noodles. Needed quick dinner after kids' soccer practice.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I had two bags of shirataki spaghetti, 400 grams of zuchinni/squash, 4 oz lean ground turkey, mixed with 60 grams of Goya tomato sauce, two laughing cow cheese wedges and tons of garlic and some onion.
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I will be having halibut, purple potato, spinach salad with chanterelles and balsamic. Mmmm, mmmm.
  • amandatapar
    amandatapar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I has two fried eggs cooked in Pam, 2 small zucchini's, and a mini baby bel cheese.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Beef chilli
  • wedobarker
    wedobarker Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Link of boudin
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    cnbbnc wrote: »
    Parmesan crusted tilapia. First time making it, and it was really good! High protein, low carb, low calories, and stupid easy to make.

That is what I fixed too. Recipe from MFP. Had homemade coleslaw and a spinach pancake to go with.
  • chloeelizabethm
    chloeelizabethm Posts: 184 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    laineybz wrote: »
    I'm following the Body Coach - Joe Wicks plan so tonight is chicken cashew curry.

My friend has just started this. I love his lean in 15 Instagram meals!
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Doles chopped salad with southwest ranch dressing and diced chicken breast. So good.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Gyro with baba ghanouj
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Tonight I was mad lazy: egg whites, two laughing cow cheese wedges, ground turkey, two oreos, and a quest bar. blargh.
  • egorovatuyara
    egorovatuyara Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • ariana_eatsandlifts
    ariana_eatsandlifts Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Breakfast tacos for dinner! My husband is picking up sour cream as I type this.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Ham, snap peas, artichoke and asiago cheese.
  • lisaloolovesblue
    lisaloolovesblue Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Pork loins with mixed veggies! Hubby and I got home from the gym STARVING and realized we hadn't been to the store yet this week, and had no plans for food. But found some pork and veggies in the freezer!
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Trip to fair. Ate bbq chicken, hand cut fries, glazed donut, and homemade ice cream.

That is the worst I have eaten in a long time. But I had banked 1500 cals and it all fit in my maintenance allotment.

I was bad but it was good. Now back to eating like a sane person.