My name is Linda and I'm back at it again.

Options
I have gained 8 pounds since my last visit. I have also been put on a blood pressure medicine and a water pill due to AFIB. So I have to loose this weight! I think the blood pressure medicine is partly responsible because I feel really tired while taking it. Also vaping these days instead of smoking. So I need to get back on the diet and exercise so I don't need to take medication anymore.

Replies

• cat4life4
    cat4life4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great that you know your reasons. If you are looking for motivation write down your reasons and post them all over your house. It helps me! Glad to see you.
  • marshc11
    marshc11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also back. I has a mild heart attack a few months ago so that set me back. But I find the past few months I just don't care about what I eat, hence I've put on an additional 12lbs. Seeing pics of myself really snapped me back to reality. I have to do this. Wishing you the best.
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Good for you getting back at it. Feel free to add me -- I'm here most days.
  • Tanya_37
    Tanya_37 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
    Also back in the game after gaining
    Looking to make new friends
    Feel free to add me :)
  • bjkidfun
    bjkidfun Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Brenda and getting back on board, I need support, lose well and then I try going it alone and gain it back every time. I can use support also. Feel free to add me,.