Why so mean??

Options

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    i'm pretty sure that all women hate each other...at least that's the impression i get.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    ^^^ yep I'm sure of it too.

I'm copping lots of crap with my weight loss at work too. Except my workmates all think I'm hiding my secret to weight loss (mfp eat less move more) and "i won't share it!"
    Lmfao chicks are bìtches when it comes to weight loss.

Congrats on all your hard work!!!
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    i'm pretty sure that all women hate each other...at least that's the impression i get.

That's my impression as well. They talk a good game about "sisterhood", but in private the stilettos come out.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Jruzer wrote: »

That's my impression as well. They talk a good game about "sisterhood", but in private the stilettos come out.

Easy boys!! That is not very nice or my sarcasm meter needs new batteries:)
  • preeJAY
    preeJAY Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Jruzer wrote: »

Easy boys!! That is not very nice or my sarcasm meter needs new batteries:)

+1! :(

Unhappy people are unhappy. Not much to do with gender.
  • sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options

lol. many, many women are extremely competitive about all the wrong things, and have the capacity to be truly nasty to those who they consider a threat in one way or another. usually to their self-esteem. its true.

That said, I'm sorry you don't know any of the other kind :)
  • entwife
    entwife Posts: 134 Member
    Options

Ah sweeping statements, you gotta love them! I'm sure that in OPs case is just one or two people making nasty comments rather than the entire work team.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    YOU know you look better and are at a healthier weight, so obviously THEY are just ignorant and incorrect.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    envy. insecurities. dis - ease - fear
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    People can be horrible sometimes...ignore them, you're better than them...congratulations on your weightloss, that couldn't have been easy while nursing an injured shoulder! Hope you're much better now!
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

Hmm..I think I'd have to disagree with this one...I hate jerks...people who look down on others...I hate people who hurt people....but I don't hate "women" as a general rule....Please don't group all us women together under that silly blanket statement xo
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I assume these are all women and not men? If all women, then that is the answer.
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    I assume these are all women and not men? If all women, then that is the answer.

weird...NONE of the women I know hate on each other...ever...I guess it depends on who you surround yourself with.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I'm going with jealousy

Pretty sure I overheard someone complaining about men losing weight so easily.

Don't know the truth behind it but I'm guessing jealousy.
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    entwife wrote: »

Ah sweeping statements, you gotta love them! I'm sure that in OPs case is just one or two people making nasty comments rather than the entire work team.

Reminds me of a joke, went something like this

Don't bother understanding women
    Women understand women and they hate each other. :smiley:

But yeah I'm sure it's only one or two people being rude. They probably try to lose weight with all the fads and quick fixes that don't work so get annoyed and jealousy seeing others success.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

weird...NONE of the women I know hate on each other...ever...I guess it depends on who you surround yourself with.

I have seen where women can turn on a dime. IT would be interesting to know ages, height and weight of these women and a little back ground on each of them... Plus women in general (so to speak) are chatty, gossippy and there are those that want to fit in..

The atmosphere or work environment would be interesting to know as well.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

I have seen where women can turn on a dime. IT would be interesting to know ages, height and weight of these women and a little back ground on each of them... Plus women in general (so to speak) are chatty, gossippy and there are those that want to fit in..

The atmosphere or work environment would be interesting to know as well.

Wow!! I must be from another planet then!
  • entwife
    entwife Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »

Reminds me of a joke, went something like this

Don't bother understanding women
    Women understand women and they hate each other. :smiley:

Ouch! but ha ha! Who said that, Seinfeld?