30 day shred! Join me!!!

Options
Doing the 30 day shred. There are 3 levels. Feel free to look it up. They have the videos for free on YouTube so you don't have to buy the videos. Just finished my 2nd day Level 1. If you want to join me please message/ add me and let's do this together! Take before and after pics and let's see some results!!!!

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi im on beginner shred level 1 day 6! :D you can add me:)
  • Ladybug_1794
    Ladybug_1794 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi im on beginner shred level 1 day 6! :D you can add me:)

That's awesome. I sent you request! How do you like it so far???
  • janejust
    janejust Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I just finished Day 2 Level 1 :smile:
  • Ladybug_1794
    Options
    janejust wrote: »
    Hi I just finished Day 2 Level 1 :smile:

How do you like it so far?
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am on day 6 level 1. I don't do it daily though. Not sure how anyone could! I've a 5k this Sunday so I'm running some days doing the shred on others.
    So I reckon I'm working through it at a slower pace.
  • jenn10302001
    jenn10302001 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 5, level 1. Add me:) I before pics.
  • janejust
    janejust Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 today. I hate jumping jacks at 6am!
  • Ladybug_1794
    Options
    GillianLF wrote: »
    I am on day 6 level 1. I don't do it daily though. Not sure how anyone could! I've a 5k this Sunday so I'm running some days doing the shred on others.
    So I reckon I'm working through it at a slower pace.

I'm on day 6 today. I actually feel good and I do it daily. Not as sore anymore!
  • Ladybug_1794
    Options
    The hardest part for me it the push ups and when you lean side to side with the weights
  • Susiepoop345
    Susiepoop345 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 too! I've skipped on day. I agree with push ups and side lunges being the toughest. The Jump rope really burns my calves too! It had gotten easier though. The first day I was dying!! The next few I could hardly move. Thank goodness it is only 20 mins!
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Yeah the fact that its short and sweet is a real motivator. Maybe when I get a bit fitter I can do the shred plus the running!
  • Ladybug_1794
    Options
    Ya I skipped day 6 yesterday so doing day 6 today then will probably walk
  • Ladybug_1794
    Options
    Here is my day 1 of the 30day shred. Will post another on day 10, 20 and 30!4j3nj4o30666.jpg
  • Moonlight123
    Moonlight123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 6 of 30DS. I found only Level 1 and Level 2 on YouTube. Is Level 3 available on YouTube as well?
  • Ladybug_1794
    Options
    I'm on Day 6 of 30DS. I found only Level 1 and Level 2 on YouTube. Is Level 3 available on YouTube as well?

Yes it should be
  • Ladybug_1794
    edited October 2015
    Options
    For those looking for level 3.....!!!
    I've looked and it doesn't just have level 3! Look up on YouTube for those starting 30 day shred level 3. Look up " Jillian micheals: No more trouble zone- complete workout "... Fast forward half way through the video cause it's 56 mins. And start halfway through and that is level 3! Just make sure you stretch before you start it just like level 1 &2!
  • Susiepoop345
    Susiepoop345 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    How's your shred journey going? I was on 10 days straight and didn't loose 1lb so fell of the wagon for a week now :( thinking I need to start again!
  • Ladybug_1794
    Options
    How's your shred journey going? I was on 10 days straight and didn't loose 1lb so fell of the wagon for a week now :( thinking I need to start again!

Well I actually just been so tired. I got to level 2 day 2 done and after I just been so tired so I've to been off track the last 3 days. Maybe start back up on day 3 later today after I get rest
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options

No they have removed it. The dvd is only £5 from Amazon