Baby weight - looking for friends!

Options
Hey!!
I'm an old member that has made a new account, after being away for a long time. Time for a fresh start!
Had my first baby 6 months ago... My heaviest weight (at 9 months pregnant) was 176lbs... I went back to 160lbs right after birth (3 days later) now... I'm 169.2lbs. Time to start to feel good about myself again! I'm doing this for me and my baby!
Looking for female friends to help keep me motivated and I'll do me best to motivate you aswell!!

Replies

• Littlemissyfit
    Littlemissyfit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm still working on losing my baby weight... It's 2 and a half years since my son was born. Add me if you like :)
  • EmilyRWaterman
    EmilyRWaterman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just delivered my second child on september 29th and I am so excited to have my body back and start working towards feeling healthy and fit again, because honestly, I let myself go a little during this pregnancy :/ Anyways I too am looking for some motivational friends so if you want to add me that would be great!
  • SuperMomAmie
    SuperMomAmie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Added both of you :)
  • robyndobyn3
    robyndobyn3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had my first baby last June. I'm still carrying around 20 pounds :( I want to try for #2 soon though so I've got extra motivation to get it off. I sent you an add request!
  • LernRach
    LernRach Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I lost my first baby weight... And literally got pregnant 4 weeks later R!!
    I'm now 6 weeks ppt with baby 2, I have about 15lbs to lose... And then a few more but focusing on baby weight first!
    I find the problem with it all is that I'm at home much more and that I'm much more tired then normal which makes it harder for me to have self control!! Either way, I'm happy to support all of u xx
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Commenting from my old profile ... Old friends please add new profile SuperMomAmie :)
  • SuperMomAmie
    Options
    Bump! Going to bed. Maybe I'll wake up.to.new friends! Lol. :tired_face: well I'll be up every 3 hrs or so anyways. I have a hungry 6 month old!
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    LernRach wrote: »
    I lost my first baby weight... And literally got pregnant 4 weeks later R!!
    I'm now 6 weeks ppt with baby 2, I have about 15lbs to lose... And then a few more but focusing on baby weight first!
    I find the problem with it all is that I'm at home much more and that I'm much more tired then normal which makes it harder for me to have self control!! Either way, I'm happy to support all of u xx
    Lol thats what happened to me! I have a 2 year and 5 month old. How old is your older one?
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    erbowlen wrote: »
    Hi, I just delivered my second child on september 29th and I am so excited to have my body back and start working towards feeling healthy and fit again, because honestly, I let myself go a little during this pregnancy :/ Anyways I too am looking for some motivational friends so if you want to add me that would be great!
    Add me :) its hard not to gain while pregnant. I ate good and exercised my last pregnancy and still gained alot! So dont be too hard on yourself ;-)

• Priss08
    Priss08 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I'm on my last 50 ish lbs of "baby weight". Honestly its more like moderate bed rest weight but I digress.

:D
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I love been trying to lose my baby weight too. But they say I have to keep them till they go to collage. Total kidding. I love my boys with all my heart. And while my wife queued them up, I ate what she ate and then some. So it's time to lost the added pounds! I would love some new friends. I am busy but I always make time to eat healthy, walk a 5k every day, and encourage my fellow fat losers!
  • SuperMomAmie
    Options
    I love been trying to lose my baby weight too. But they say I have to keep them till they go to collage. Total kidding. I love my boys with all my heart. And while my wife queued them up, I ate what she ate and then some. So it's time to lost the added pounds! I would love some new friends. I am busy but I always make time to eat healthy, walk a 5k every day, and encourage my fellow fat losers!

Darn thay sympathy weight!! Haha! My problem was I ate what my Husband ate lol. Which was everythiiiing!!
  • laurenashmore
    laurenashmore Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am a breastfeeding mama and have had a hard time losing weight since. He is 20 months old and I am exactly the same as my PP first initial drop of weight. No fun! I am ready to be me again! Add me, please!! I will support you if you can do the same! I have 50 lbs to lose and need to make it happen!
  • upwithalyssa
    upwithalyssa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose baby weight! I have a 4yr old and a 4.5 month old and am almost at my pre-pregnancy weight but am looking to lose about 20lbs in total. My goal weight is 145 and I'm currently at 168. Definitely need some friends on here for motivation. Feel free to add me too!