---??WORD ASSOCIATION??---

:flowerforyou: May-be it is me and my "COMPUTER ILLITERACY", but I am totally lost on the word association game??? I wind up in different places, my replies won"t post.....Or who knows ,may-be they did and I just did'nt know it???? Anyways I wanna play .....so I am going to try to start another...:blushing: :blushing: (THANKS GUYS).......... . . . FRUSTRATED................(next)

Replies

• neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: May-be it is me and my "COMPUTER ILLITERACY", but I am totally lost on the word association game??? I wind up in different places, my replies won"t post.....Or who knows ,may-be they did and I just did'nt know it???? Anyways I wanna play .....so I am going to try to start another...:blushing: :blushing: (THANKS GUYS).......... . . . FRUSTRATED................(next)
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    PLANS :grumble:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

hm...sorry the game is a struggle for you...I know sometimes I add a word and someone beat me to it and mine no longer fits in...:noway: :laugh: But ya just laugh and try another one.

No clue why you words aren't posting though....that's odd... will they post here though? Perhaps merely clearing out your computer cache and cookies might help. If you need to understand better how to do that...just give a shout out and we can help you:flowerforyou:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    :flowerforyou: Hey Iftcheiaf... good to "hear you"..... . . . CONSTRUCTION :glasses:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    paper:bigsmile:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    airplane