PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Options

Replies

• v_cowley
    v_cowley Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    ymyvs2l4hszb.jpg
    oicbwv5bgla7.jpg

Hi Pals! I've lost 81bs in about 4 months now (yes it's a drastic loss but I made very drastic changes) I train heavy weights and didn't start doing much cardio until very recently. Looking forward to losing 100lbs by NYE and getting that much closer to reaching my goal!

Wow! What an emormous difference! Was this purely through weights, do you follow a particular programme? What sort of deficit are you eating at? Also how tall are you? So much kudos to you, amazing job.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I love seeing these :). Amazing and inspiring.
  • grwrn
    grwrn Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I check this thread out when I had a bad cheat day (2,500 cal) yesterday. It keeps me inspired and keeps me from derailing myself. Thanks for posting your success pics.
  • belgarath64
    belgarath64 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    NextPage wrote: »
    belgarath64 - very impressive weight loss, old friends must not even recognize you!

Well the ones that haven't seen me for 30 years do but yes some ppl do have to take a double take and see if it is me. Amazing how many ppl thought I must be sick to loose it all.
  • belgarath64
    Options
    5ow4xvwjmzz9.jpg
    100 pound loss. May 2014 to September 2015. Thank You MFP and all the support!

Wow now this is truly an inspiration to us all. I meant to mention this before, because this man looks amazing and wow 100lbs down. Great job my friend.

Thank you so much lilbitoftrouble. that means a lot to me, though this maintaining thing is harder than I thought it would be but I guess there are worse things than to keep tlogging my food for the next 2 years until I get the hang of it, or forever.
    I see by your profile you only have one pound to go, have you posted your pictures here yet?

• belgarath64
    Options
    5ow4xvwjmzz9.jpg

So excited for you, my friend!

Thanks SeriouslySta, your monthly challenges kept me on track for the last 8 months of my journey. and reading how everyone else was doing, which I still do!

• belgarath64
    Options
    happygalah wrote: »
    5ow4xvwjmzz9.jpg

Wow you look so much younger!

LOL that is because you can not see my gray hair in the most recent photo. :smiley:

• MsSquatAlot
    MsSquatAlot Posts: 238 Member
    Options

Hi Pals! I've lost 81bs in about 4 months now (yes it's a drastic loss but I made very drastic changes) I train heavy weights and didn't start doing much cardio until very recently. Looking forward to losing 100lbs by NYE and getting that much closer to reaching my goal!
    [/quote]

Wow! What an emormous difference! Was this purely through weights, do you follow a particular programme? What sort of deficit are you eating at? Also how tall are you? So much kudos to you, amazing job. [/quote]

Thank you!!!
    Pretty much just intense weight training! I have my own routine I stick to as far as training:
    Monday: Chest & Cardio
    Tuesday: Arms & Abs
    Wednesday: Legs Legs Legs and Glutes. Haha
    Thursday: Shoulders & Cardio
    Friday: Back & Abs
    Saturday: I usually swim or do yoga

My food diary is open for friends if you're curious- I've been crappy about logging lately but I'll be back on track now lol
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    vGay9sx.png

holy cow! train me! :smile:

What kind or routine did you start with ect ect ect
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    c5ifi8zgj42j.jpg

cd9ujhxfo4k5.png

My wife sent me the fat face one a couple weeks ago from about 3 years ago. Sorry for the sizing not sure how to resize.

• Nausicca55
    Nausicca55 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'd forgotten how much these threads motivated me! Thanks for sharing!
  • Laureleikosovich
    Laureleikosovich Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    grwrn wrote: »
    I check this thread out when I had a bad cheat day (2,500 cal) yesterday. It keeps me inspired and keeps me from derailing myself. Thanks for posting your success pics.

You know what though, the fact that you still logged and know how many cals you ate means you are still on the cart. Get back to normal and you'll be just fine.
  • eliza8897
    eliza8897 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Live the pics!!!! Great job everyone!! How does everyone celebrate when they get to their goal weight??
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    happygalah wrote: »
    5ow4xvwjmzz9.jpg

Wow you look so much younger!

LOL that is because you can not see my gray hair in the most recent photo. :smiley:

Nope, not the gray hair, it is that fit and thin body and face that makes you look years younger. When was the last time you had worn that jacket? B)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!