Help/advice needed on knee issue

Options
I am doing the 30ds and my muscles have become more flexible and strong. The only issue though is my knee joints are so loosened up that I end up twisting it when I do regular house chores. It's like a pop and it pains for 1-3 seconds and then I am all good. Overall my knee pain has reduced except for these sudden twists. Any idea on what thisbis and what I can do about it?

Replies

• saphin
    saphin Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Please go and see your doctor about this.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Yeah, go see a doctor about this. Twisting isn't a movement your knee is really supposed to be doing.
  • needtolosethatweight26
    Options
    But it doesn't really pain so that's why i did not go see a doc yet. I ll make an appointment soon. Does anyone know what it could be?
  • entwife
    entwife Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Knees are not supposed to pop like that, especially when you're doing normal every day activities. How often does it happen and how long has it been happening? The 30ds is pretty intense, if you don't mind me asking, what is your general fitness level and how does the 30ds compare to your normal exercise? Might be worth a trip to the physio for an assessment and advice.
  • needtolosethatweight26
    Options
    entwife wrote: »
    Knees are not supposed to pop like that, especially when you're doing normal every day activities. How often does it happen and how long has it been happening? The 30ds is pretty intense, if you don't mind me asking, what is your general fitness level and how does the 30ds compare to your normal exercise? Might be worth a trip to the physio for an assessment and advice.

Oh I used to work out 5-6 days a week at the gym. Lifting weights, resistance training and stuff but yea 30ds is quite intense compared to my previous exercise regime. However I do feel that I be turned stronger except for these sudden knee movements.