Busy mom, health hinders seeking to surround myself with positive influences

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am in my early 30's. Married with 2 kids, 2 dogs, 3 fish and 1 turtle. I work in corporate America and attend school. I am a soccer mom and apparently now a traveling marching band mom as well.

I am a food addict with tendencies to binge, have triggers of bulimia and previous anorexia history. I started my journey back in September 2014 but gave up on myself January 2015.

I decided to take action and discovered I have hypothyroidism, food allergies (lactose intolerant, egg allergy

Replies

• jstringer000
    jstringer000 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there i get it -(I have 2 kids, 2 dogs, am a flag football mom & girl scout leader oh and wifey! It's called busy mom syndrome on top of health issues...the time has come to REFOCUS your energy on yourself instead of others around you, right? That makes (will make) you and inturn everyone else happy. I had to leave corporate america on disability to regulate and understand what my body was telling me...yes, that too was a struggle but it was the best decision for me. talk about this option with your health professionals, if it's an option.

We have to attack each part of our lives from the inside out starting with those things that cause us the most pain or else we just spiral, ive been in a tail spin for about 24 months...gaining back all my lost weight plus more...size I was when I was pregnant with my 1st.
    Sad part is, for those of us who do take medications, they can greatly affect our weight and many other parts of our health at any given moment like sleep and ability to maintain focus...you need a great set of professionals willing to help steer you.

I am back on the wagon after being in the best shape of my adult life 2 yrs ago. 1st time using Herbalife shakes, replacing 2 meals, 2 snacks, healthy dinner. They have diabetic shakes - just a thought since you're been sensitive to foods. 9 days and ive lost 2 lbs with minimal exercise although HIIT exercises work best. My fitbit helps alot too. Just some ideas. add me or I can u.
    good luck really, i wish u well!