What's for breakfast??? Show your pics! Need some ideas!

Options
13»

Replies

• jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Instant oats with chia seeds and raisins.
  • alongwayoff
    alongwayoff Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Instant porridge with a teaspoon of damson jam and a cup of tea with semi-skimmed milk. Comes out at 174 calories. I eat the same thing at 7:30 every morning & keeps me going til lunch at 1 with no need for a snack :)
  • talismanicmagic
    talismanicmagic Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I usually have eggs, poached, or scrambled, with no cream, just a little olive oil, and some fresh chilli peppers, grilled tomato or home made baked beans.
    I've tried eating breakfast with no eggs but I always feel hungry soon after. Eggs are the only thing that fills me up and gets me through till lunch.
    This morning I tried something different, I had a 50g bag of wheatbix breakfast biscuits. I felt satisfied for about an hour, and the calories are just not worth it.
    Back to eggs tomorrow! Lol
  • 19gabriela01
    19gabriela01 Posts: 2,090 Member
    Options
    lqr6mt3ar82b.jpg
    eoowreumycg9.jpg

But today I had ice cream :D
  • Ladybug_1794
    Ladybug_1794 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    lqr6mt3ar82b.jpg
    eoowreumycg9.jpg

What is that fruit thing?
  • Kimegatron
    Kimegatron Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I had a sandwich. pumpernickel/rye bread, mashed avocado w/ cilantro, sauteed onions, feta cheese, cottage cheese, and 2 fried eggs.
  • ebouchie
    ebouchie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Two fried eggs on whole wheat toast with spinach and cheddar. v2ez2p4l56bq.jpeg
  • TexasJade
    TexasJade Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Usually, oatmeal with a half cup unsweetened cocunut milk and blue berries or two scrambled eggs (no added butter or oil) with a side of strawberries or black berries. Occasionally I will have a side of dry wheat toast with the eggs. Anywhere between 175 and 230ish cals.

Today I had a pig in a blanket (Eckridge breakfast sausage and a biscut), cantelope and strawberries, and coffee with 1/2 cup vanilla cocunut milk for 233 cals. I could have done without the coffee, which would have saved 45 cals but DH made breakfast.
  • coolfry
    coolfry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I make mine in advance, this week I'm having breakfast burritos w/eggs, sausage and onion. I warm them in the microwave before eating and I'm out the door in 5 minutes. Some times I add cheese, just didn't feel like grating it, or hot sauce.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    This morning's breakfast
    ftldquucmsd8.jpg

Pancakes:
    1 Banana
    2 Medium eggs
    1/2 serving flour (15 g)

Topped with
    1/2 banana
    66g applesauce
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    No pics, but I had a slice of toast with yogurt butter and some Greek yogurt with a drizzle of strawberry syrup. It's a bit more random and carb-heavy than I like my breakfasts, but I've been to busy and/or lazy to go to the store lately.
  • Nanogg55
    Nanogg55 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Didn't read this until after I ate my breakfast but I had 4 Ak-Mak crackers spread with avocado and a wedge of laughing cow cheese plus 3 ounces of sliced turkey breast.
  • ariffianti
    ariffianti Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Instant oat & spinach porridge with scramble egg on top , , cracked black pepper , , ,yum
  • Protranser
    Protranser Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    lqr6mt3ar82b.jpg
    eoowreumycg9.jpg

What is that fruit thing?

Those are fresh figs. Mmmm
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I usually make a crustless quiche/frittata cut into 4 and eat all week. I use different fillings.
    This week is bacon, kale, mushroom, scallion and tomato 143 calories per 1/4.
    tq0bulozbi60.jpg

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    My weekend in bed occasional breakfast is a bacon and egg toastie with a big mug of coffee (the milk is a daily allowance) good macros

Like this

student-recipes-toastie-13.jpg

6azl69i3fcoi.jpg
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    My regular breakfast is egg white scrambled with mushroom spinach cheese and ham on toast and coffee (again daily milk allowance)

kk9i866n6658.jpg