Follow me for the most fun & adventurous journey I am taking

Options
Hi,

I am George Brown an ex professional footballer. After years of football I stopped playing for about 26 months and became incredibily unfit. I then decided I needed to get fit again and for some strange reason its has been a tough journey, a lot harder than I expected. So in order for me to achieve my target of being 11 and a half stone by Setpember - fit for the new season (I am currently 14 stone) I am training really hard and participating in numerous challenges which will help me. Please add me as a friend to follow my progress as I regularly write blogs and follow me on twitter from 9/6/2011 George_Snappy and I will be commenting regularly.

I will be competeing in the wolf run in September as well as 32 mile bike round in London in Setpember too. This is exactly what I need to help me achieve my goals.

Please feel free to follow me and also ask for my diet and fitness plan I have in place.

Thanks and lets go!!!

Replies

• justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. :)

If you have been fit before then you know you can do it which I guess is part of the battle! Some of us here have never been fit really!

Good luck on your journey!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome George! What team did you play for? Do you still play casually?

Some great goals there. Stick with it and MFP will help no end!
  • georgebrown10
    georgebrown10 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi all, thanks for the wishes. Its appreciated! I have been fit before and was extremely fit a while back. The problem is I have never been at a stage where I have needed to shed 3 stone. I dont like 14 stone but I can feel it! From less than 6% fat to at least 15% fat on my body is going to be a tough journey but I love a challenge.

I played for Fulham & Cambridge United at a professional level. Semi professional I played for Hayes, Kingstonian and Walton and Hersham.

I have recently started training again and aim to play at a decent level (semi pro) in September).

Follow me on twitter - my page is now set up george_snappy for constant updates in my diet and exercise battle. Its going to be fun, fun and more fun!!!
  • lollypop30
    lollypop30 Posts: 10
    Options
    Good luck! Stick with it - you have some real goals so I bet you will be really motivated. Will add you as a friend now :) x
  • georgebrown10
    georgebrown10 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks Lorraine. I will also add you.