Hi from Sydney, Australia :) - Just started from October.

Options
Hi all,

Due to other health issues i stop caring about myself and gain alot of weight. It feels like i just woke up fat again funny how that is.. lol i didn't see it coming overnight i blew up and nothing fits. :o

My goal is to lose 30 kilos one kilo a week. So by May next year without fail i should be 65 kilos at 5'7

I'm from Sydney Australia and would love other fat buddies from Sydney or from anywhere around the world :)

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• ApolakiKali
    ApolakiKali Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello from Texas. My goal is to lose another 67 kilos on top of the 26 kilos I've lost so far. Feel free to add me if you like and good luck on your goals.
  • SharlyceJade
    SharlyceJade Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Brisbane :smile: My goal is to lose 63kgs, already lost 10 so far! Feel free to add me.
  • Shrink84
    Shrink84 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I'm stepping on the scale once every 2 weeks so i wont know how much i've lost until the 14th of October. Hoping its 2 kilos

I cant wait until i lose my first 10 kilos congrats guys!

• shellybellyfatty
    shellybellyfatty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    hi, im in country Victoria. I have lots and lots of kg to loose but my mini goal is to loose .1 of a kg every day till Christmas. good luck with your weightloss :)
  • Shrink84
    Options
    Thanks Shellybellyfatty love the name!! Good luck to you also :) Hmm by Christmas my calendar tells me i should weigh 85 kilos hopefully "knocks on wood"...
  • Sugar_Cloud
    Sugar_Cloud Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yay I'm in sydney too! I will add you :)
  • Shrink84
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Woo!!!