What is some new and really good running/workout music?

Options
Crystal82186
Crystal82186 Posts: 24 Member
Hey everyone! I wasn't sure which discussion to post this in but I figured this one looked good.

I am in need of some new music to run to. I love faster stuff, because it helps keep my pace quick. Do you have any suggestions? It can be really anything. I will be getting it off of iTunes, so it'll be easy to find I hope!

I sure hope that you can help me out! Thanks guys!

Crystal

P.S. I'm always looking for people to encourage me and to help encourage, so feel free to friend me! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Options
    I recently downloaded an album called 'fantastic running songs', its not my sort of music buts its the right tempo and great for jogging.
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Someone posted this site on an earlier forum topic: jog.fm I find that I don't necessarily want the music for the time it gives me, but it has lots of great suggestions :)
  • Antonnett
    Antonnett Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if you're a Beyonce and Black Eye Pea fan but I like to working out to their music b/c it makes me want to dance and so I get excited and full of energy.
  • tolygal
    tolygal Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    This might sound silly, but I've been doing my sprints to Brittney Spears Oops I Did it Again and Baby One More Time. And also NSYNC Bye Bye Bye and Back Street Boys Hey Mr DJ. They all have pretty much the perfect pace for my sprints.

I have some favs for running too (6 to 6.5 mph), but I'll have to listen to my MP3 player to remember which ones. I'll try to do that later... I always run exactly to the beat, so I'm always looking for new stuff. Can't wait to see what others say...
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Someone posted this site on an earlier forum topic: jog.fm I find that I don't necessarily want the music for the time it gives me, but it has lots of great suggestions :)

Thanks for this! I've been looking for exactly this type of website.
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    I listen to a lot of hiphop and rap when I'm working out. Anything with a strong beat really keeps me going. It's not really about the music at all, just the beat to keep a good tempo with! And also, Fighter by Christina Aguilera (cheesy, I know) is a great pump-up song when you're just starting out or ending a tough workout!

Good luck!!
  • Crystal82186
    Crystal82186 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm going to check out that website and check out that album! :happy: