hi! I'm new and would LOVE some motivation buddies!

Options
Hello guys and girls! My name is Sherri and I'm 33 years old. I live in va and I would love to have some friends on here that could motivate me and hold me accountable. Lol. I joined a local gym 2 months ago, and I have JUST started to workout. I need some tips on how to tone my stomach since I've lost 80 pounds and now I have that nasty saggy skin :( I'm new to all this. I don't know anything about working out. Some patient friends would be wonderful to have in my corner. And of course, I will support you as well! Thank you for taking the time to read this! :)

Replies

• BuffMcFly
    BuffMcFly Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Hope you reach your goals and stay motivated! Friend me up if you want. From NC
  • sam24572
    sam24572 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • TS1000T
    TS1000T Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all. I'm new to this also (if you count a few days as new). Just dropping by to say hello.
  • peteparfitt
    peteparfitt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Whilst I've been on MFP for a while I've only just started to use the community because I'm now in a bit of a rut so more than happy to provide so mutual support. Based way over the pond in England.
  • sam24572
    Options
    Haha sounds good Pete!
  • jos82
    jos82 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    added you, looking for buddies too
  • alleycat55
    alleycat55 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for more active friends.
  • 70PLES
    70PLES Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome!

I lost 25 kilos and got to 10% body fat with glimpses of 6 pack abs 2 years ago after using myfitnesspal for 6 months straight and have a gym routine, but since then I've gained back close to 20 kilos from binge eating...

I've got this arthritis gout issue, it swells up my left toe so bad I can barely walk everytime I'm overweight so I really need to get back in shape before it does any permanent damage.

Hoping I can add a few friends to keep me motivated and this time get down to 5% BF for a solid 6 pack!!!
  • amberlyda1
    amberlyda1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Im trying to loose 80 pounds right now. Im down 16 so far :) I just tarted using the community.
  • sam24572
    Options
    Thank you ladies and gents for your replies and encouragement. We got this!