Just Joined Today :)

Options
Hey everyone,
I just joined this today, because I decided that I wanted to start looking after my body instead of being in the procrastination state of mine I seemed to always be in when it comes to it.
I noticed that I never am tempted to eat food, until I joined today, I started thinking "hm I wouldn't mind this or that, yum that looks good"! Lucky I have good mind control when it comes to food and all so I was able to keep myself away from giving into all the temptation.
Feel free to add for motivation or provide motivation.
My biggest worry is for me to begin procrastinating again about this whole fitness thing.
All the best of luck!
Best Wishes from Down Under, Australia :)

Replies

• danamfinn
    danamfinn Posts: 77
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck on your journey! You will be amazing!
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Welcome, emmy! it is a bit hard when you first start being mindful of what you eat, not to obsess about what you can and can't have. it gets easier, though. Good luck with your goals. Sounds like you have great will power, so that will serve you in good stead.
  • kjb0976
    kjb0976 Posts: 68
    Options
    Welcome! This is a fantastic site for love and support along the way. Feel free to add me as a friend for encouragement. YOU can do this!!
  • dustylcsmith
    dustylcsmith Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! and good luck!!!
  • emmyDOT
    emmyDOT Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
    Don't worry though, I don't think I am capable of stressing over what I can and can not eat, because for one that will drive me crazy, and I surely do not want to go crazy during (or out of either - when it comes) my university break.
    I hope to go back a more health person.
    Plus I plan to go on holidays, leave New South Wales and up to Queensland (Australia) for a little bit to visit some family :)
    Even though it is not summer here, I still would like to look good :)

I am here to support you as well, when you need it :)