I sneaked a peek at the scale this morning.....

Options
:bigsmile: My official weigh-in isn't until Sunday, but I couldn't resist taking a peek at the scale today! Let me say, I am pleased with the results! I know that there is a chance it will change by Sunday, but seeing the smaller number is enough encouragement for me to get through today!

Replies

• zumba66girl
    zumba66girl Posts: 136
    Options
    a sneak doesn't hurt anyone and gives you incentive....congrats and fingers are crossed you lose even more!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • memecade
    memecade Posts: 19
    Options
    YAY Congrats!! :) I was encouraged the other day when I went shopping and bought a new pair of Silver Jeans (as a reward for being so good) and noticed I was now wearing 30x33 instead of 32x33. YAY!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • christinainthehouse
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Great Job. I am always tempted to look, but am trying to resist to once a week because I want the right number and not the in between :) KEEP GOING !!!
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Woooohoooooo!!!! I weigh every morning, but don't "count" it as official until Friday. Weighing in each day keeps me on track.
  • danamfinn
    danamfinn Posts: 77
    Options
    Keep it up girl! An occassional sneek-a-roo never hurt anyone. Just don't let it stress you out when it doesn't do how you imagined!
  • fitmomma613
    fitmomma613 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone!
    I'll see how this week goes....if I don't handle the change at the official weigh-in well, then I may change my mind about peeking mid-week! :)
  • ReadyToShine
    Options
    WAHOOO So proud of you!!!! That's what I want to hear!!!