Checking in from England

Options
janelet
janelet Posts: 3 Member
Hello,

After going to the gym 4 times a week for 6 months I have lost 0!

It just makes me really hungry :-)

I will try combining it with this. Looks like it might work....

C'mon everyone, we can do it

Replies

• joyoungolivia
    joyoungolivia Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    hi ya! I ma from england too!! add me if you like! maybe try and fill up on veggies? I found that if i ate little and went hungry for the first three days of my diet, or whenever i have a few bad days, my actual stomach shrunk a bit and my apetite then reduced.....might be a bit drastic for some but it works for me.
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Welcome from Minnesota, USA. Good luck on your goals, and feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • krevill
    krevill Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi from UK too, I went for a full year and didn't lose anything, although I have yet to lose any serious weight since starting this I defo feel like my body is changing, so it is worth trying.
    Add me if you like and welcome to MFP :happy:
  • Patchworkperson
    Patchworkperson Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Another hello from UK. My story is 2 years of regular gym work. No weightloss but my visceral fat is low which is good apparently & entirely down to exercise. So that gym work will being doing something for you.
    I'm new to MFP & hopefully with the support & encouragement from the great people here, I'll get my portion sizes under control & the weight will start to shift.

Good luck on your journey.

Geri
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from UK. feel free to add me :)
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    London in the house!!. feel free to add. x
  • dustylcsmith
    dustylcsmith Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!! From Georgia, USA!!! Feel free to add me!!!
  • fbraithwaite
    Options
    Hi
    I'm from the UK too & a gym fan & like you no weight loss - very frustrating & annoying but I have noticed I am alot fitter than most of my thinner friends - keep going, check your portion control - you'll get there - feel free to add me!