Hello!

Options
Hi my name is rebecca, i am 20 years old and have two children. i am from the UK and was a healthy HAPPY! size ten pre pregnancy. i quickly gained weight.. alot of weight and three years down the line i am decided i am serious about doing something about it, no more stupid detoxes and fad diets no more feeling depressed and sorry for myself when its my own fault! feel free to add me! my goals are to get back to my pre pregnancy size but more toned up and just generally alot healthier! i struggle to stay motivated and am easily led astray, my family arent exactly healthy and they often pop round and convince me to bake cakes with them or order a takeaway and i usually give in then end up regretting it hating myself even more! so now is the time i AM going to turn my life around and be happy again, i need my confidence and my life back!!!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Rebecca! :]
    I'm also from the UK! Wishing you the best of luck.
  • LinCharpentier
    LinCharpentier Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    That's right Rebecca only you can turn your bad eating habits to good ones go for it. One day at a a time sometimes one meal and other you need to fight the urge for one min. You can do it. For you.
  • pierceygirl
    pierceygirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, Rebecca. I am having some success by cutting out flour and sugar, along with portion control. Two poached eggs make a satisfying small meal or snack. Simple. But, I need simple, so that I don't have to think about food choices all day. Good luck.