who wants to be my trainer over the internet?

Options
i am an 18 year old male 177cm (5'9) and 67kg and i wanna have that awesome sexy beach body but how?

before all i did was use the treadmill but i think those days using it is over... i used to be 90kg i was overweight but now since im in the 60's i think i should quit cardio and focus more on lifting am i right? or do you think i should loss an extra 5kg just to be safe?

or should i keep my weight the way it is cause i know that im gonna need some fat to gain muscles? cause right now i have alot of fat on me with my manboobs and that lower belly, i look just like the picture in my profile but at that time i was like 78kg but still look pretty much the same body wise

so tell me... who wants to add me and help me gain muscler? i wanna be at the range 7-10 of fat i look like i have 20% fat but i want to those weight loss places where they let you use the computer which tells you the body weight and im 15% fat but i look like i have 20% of fat which is kinda weird i mean look at that picture do i really look like i have 15% of fat!?

werid.. but anyway is their away that i can live chat with you if you DO agree that you wanna help me and guide me and motivate and support me all threw my journey? i promise i wont quit randomly i didnt do that before when i lost weight and im not doing it now when i wanna gain muscles so please help me

Replies

• jjsilcox96
    jjsilcox96 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    If I where you I would lose more weight then go to maintenance for awhile then a bulk
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Will you be paying and how much?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »

SNORT
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ok.. so I'm 5'7...59kg-61kg I yo yo between them weights don't think im over weight and going by your numbers I don't think you are.. I started running this year.. great for toning your legs abs... and I've also started cross fit..perfect weight training with real intensity and there's a great support too. what I'm trying to say is don't wait to lose any more... get stuck in no time like the present. Go for it if you believe you can do it . I know i do.. but in all honesty your friends on here will support that anyhow... good luck :)
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Ditch the scale, and grab a measuring tape instead.

Pick up heavy stuff, put it down. Repeat 3x per week
  • jjsilcox96
    jjsilcox96 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I would get below 12% body fat start lifting weights get a good beginners program like stronglifts keep ur protein up to 150g my reasoning for losing more weight is you can't see abs under a layer of fat I hope that makes since
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    saif1996 wrote: »

or with loves if you prefer

I would rather have loaves.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    saif1996 wrote: »

or with loves if you prefer

I would rather have loaves.

Fresh baked. Yes.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Ditch the scale, and grab a measuring tape instead.

Pick up heavy stuff, put it down. Repeat 3x per week

This
  • jess_howes
    jess_howes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Dependant on your body type will depend if you need to lose any more weight or not, I'm 60KG myself and far from fat - so I doubt you will need to lose anymore weight :') . But I would highly recommend starting to lift weights - this will help to tone your body, speed up your metabolism and continue to help you lose weight - if that's what you're aiming for! ☺️