Black Team 1/06/09--tomorrow's weigh in.

Options
Good luck to the bold beautiful bodacious black team on the weigh in tomorrow! Rah! Rah!

Lynnie
ain't afraid of no scale!

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Good luck to the bold beautiful bodacious black team on the weigh in tomorrow! Rah! Rah!

Lynnie
    ain't afraid of no scale!
  • Rachel6901
    Rachel6901 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Man, after tonight's show, I am going to bust my butt again tomorrow before I need to weigh in. That was an amazing, but odd, start to the BL. So excited to see where this all goes!!! GO BLACK!!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I did an hour of cleaning and 45 minutes on the Wii Fit!! I think tomorrow morning I will work on the treadmill!

Good Luck!!!
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    who is the leader for this challenge? I was told to msg some JEN lady and she has yet to write back to me....:grumble:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    who is the leader for this challenge? I was told to msg some JEN lady and she has yet to write back to me....:grumble:

I am but the first three teams were getting kinda full so we started a new one if you would like to jump on the black team I am more then willing to take you. I just need your start weight.
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Today's the day! Wheeeeeeeee. Making myself do it. No fear! Lynnie's breakin' the P word! (chant with me!):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Today's the day! Wheeeeeeeee. Making myself do it. No fear! Lynnie's breakin' the P word! (chant with me!):laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Go Lynnie.....GOOOOOO LYNNIE greenstars.gif
  • punka274
    Options
    Im up a bit but i will kick butt next week! 5.gif
  • lynniejones
    Options
    Im up a bit but i will kick butt next week! 5.gif

I know you will! you can do this!!!! go go go yayyyy.
  • punka274
    Options
    bump.....

SO....How did everybody do?