Diet Pills: Meratol

Options
I work in a well known UK pharmacy (Boots) and this week I have had a lot of people asking me for Meratol. We don't have any in the shop and I hadn't even heard of it. One woman said it was the latest celeb endorced diet pill which claims to block carbs, burns cals and do something else. Has anyone heard of it? Anyone used it and had good results? Anyone had negative side effcts?

Replies

• slinky29
    slinky29 Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi I have started taking Meratol, don't usually bother with diet pills but seen it in the paper - Lauren from The only way is Essex and read a number of reviews which were mixed but no side effects reported so thought for once I would try them to see what the results would be.
    I have been taking them for 1 week so far and they have increased my weight loss a little from usual 1-2lbs per week to 3.5lbs this week, wouldn't say significantly but definitely something. Main thing I have noticed is I am not as hungry as usual, could be a placebo.

I can report to date that I have had no side effects at all

Will be trying them for a month (1 bottles worth) then will see, doubt I will buy anymore as was just trying them for a push in weight loss.