nycangelic
nycangelic Posts: 3 Member
edited October 2015 in Motivation and Support
Motivation and Support

Replies

• ariana_eatsandlifts
    ariana_eatsandlifts Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    How long have you known about this event?
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Are you going to be saving a bug from death by losing 15 pounds in two weeks? Hardly seems worth it.

Edited: Ahhh, I see you changed "bug life event" to "big life event". :wink:
  • nycangelic
    Options
    10 days now !
  • rongata
    rongata Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Eat only fruit and veggies, it will melt off and keep you full
  • nycangelic
    Options
    rongata wrote: »
    Eat only fruit and veggies, it will melt off and keep you full
    Thanks for your support rongata ! :))
  • ariana_eatsandlifts
    Options
    You didn't put on 15 pounds in 2 weeks, you can't possibly expect to lose it in 2 weeks. Why not start eating at a small deficit now since you don't have much to lose and lose it in a sustainable way? You should be able to enjoy whatever this event is without feeling disappointed in your weight.
  • blessingsfromabove721
    Options
    So what about this event is so imperative that you lose 15lbs in two weeks?

Sorry to be Debbie downer, but you're probably not going to lose 15lbs in 2 weeks (you shouldve started sooner) and you're probably not going to get much (if any) support, as this mode of weight loss is extremely unhealthy.

• misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,765 Member
    Options
    Darn those surprise big life events that you could not possibly have had any way of knowing about before now and couldn't possibly plan ahead for!
  • ariana_eatsandlifts
    Options
    misskarne wrote: »
    Darn those surprise big life events that you could not possibly have had any way of knowing about before now and couldn't possibly plan ahead for!

I know right? My wedding day was such a surprise! I wish I had had more time to get in better shape!
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    Seeing the edit of the OP makes it clear that they did not want realistic support ... but endorsement for, and enabling of an unwise course of action.