which club?

Options
Hi I used to have a trainer and loved it lost 3 .5 stone but sadly due to finances can't afford so as off rails need to go to a weight class confused at which one slimming world etc. diet seems to strange eating unlimited food ? would any one recommend? as gym I go to does not go weight classes

Replies

• siluridae
    siluridae Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    What? Do you want a diet class or a fitness one?
    If it's the diet one, just count your calories on myfitnesspal or some other calorie counter, it is more accurate than any of these things you pay for that subtitute calories with their own 'currency'.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Eat at a deficit and you'll lose weight.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    You don't need a gym to lose weight. Eat at a calorie deficit, and start walking/jogging, it's free :smiley:
  • celtic4me66
    celtic4me66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    guess u are right just think it's in your head someone else weighing you !
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    guess u are right just think it's in your head someone else weighing you !

This is how alot of these clubs, schemes work. Making you think you need them to lose weight.

Stick to MFP and you will be fine. Track everything you eat as much as you can.
    If you cant do the gym, fitnessblender.com is great. loads of channels on you tube.

• cafeaulait7
    cafeaulait7 Posts: 2,459 Member
    Options
    Join a challenge here! That helps you feel accountable to a group of people that you need to check in with, etc. I think most weight-related ones are posted in the motivation forum?