Loose 1-2 lbs each week starting June 1, 2011

Replies

• Hey all,
    please copy and paste the link below into a web browser to be able to view the google spreadsheet (MFP Group Weekly Weightloss), where you can enter your weight loss each week. To log in we will be using a generic gmail account:

login ID: mfpchallenge2011
    password: mfpchall

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak2m0aC9LJsMdElHMnhNejdBZkt4bHNUU2Y3UzBMaEE&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=0

Please enter the weight you lost on 6/8.This way we could view each others progress and keep us in check!!! Good luck
  • Dahlface13
    Dahlface13 Posts: 65 Member
    I got logged in but for some reason it wouldn't let me edit/add to it.
  • truchamp06
    truchamp06 Posts: 78 Member
    I'm in! Im excited to weigh in on Wednesday. Its only 2 days away, but hopefully, I can loose a pound in two days (: Are you all doing anything special to promote your weight loss. Any special eating programs, or workout programs?
  • truchamp06
    truchamp06 Posts: 78 Member
    Same here.. I had that same problem..
  • Please try again...its probably because someone else was logged in at the same time.Hopefully you wont have any problems when you try again :( if you do let me know I will add your data for you
  • Dahlface13
    Dahlface13 Posts: 65 Member
    It's still not letting me edit. So far I've lost 3 on MFP. I will try to add my own information on Wednesday but if that doesn't work I will let you know.
  • I have added the data.
  • soa1
    soa1 Posts: 7
    Count me in :) I joined MFP last week Wednesday and so weighing in every week with you guys will work out perfectly.
  • Probably someone else was trying to do the update when you were. Seems like Google spreadsheet doesn't allow multiple users to update simultaneously if you use the same login :(

I guess we need to keep trying again and eventually it will let you update.

If still not able to update drop me a message and I will update it for you
  • CurlyLeslie
    CurlyLeslie Posts: 30 Member
    That is my goal as well. Count me in!
  • mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Oh man...am I the only one freaking out about tomorrow's weigh in!!?? I've been nervous about weighing myself before...so I odn't know what is different now. I hope my hard work paid off!! I think I might cry if I didn't lose at least one pound!!
  • Count me in just need to get friends on mine if anyone is interested my email is delia030882@aol.com to add as friends

7939035.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • wwhite94
    wwhite94 Posts: 176 Member
    All set and ready to weight in tomorrow. Good luck to everyone on the weigh-in.
  • kkhall29
    kkhall29 Posts: 14 Member
    Count me in. I just weighed today, will be glad to weigh next Wednesday
  • uniquesoul73
    uniquesoul73 Posts: 151 Member
    I'm in! Let's do this!

1st Weigh In (6/8/11) - Lost 7 pounds since June 1, 2011
  • min123
    min123 Posts: 1
    I'm in. I've reached a stalling point and need the motivation to get back into it again, so Wednesday weigh in will do me good.
  • I'm new so I'm in too! I just weighed in on monday but I did it again today so that I can participate. I've met the 2 lb difference so far! If anyone is a runner I also started a thread/forum for running too so that we I can keep motivation for running/walking/jogging. Feel free to join us on our topics about fitness and health.
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    I'll join in too.

Starting weight 1/6/11 = 148.75
    8/6/11 = 146.25

2.5 lost - yay!
  • clp8350
    clp8350 Posts: 1 Member
    I am new to this site. I want to do this :wink:
  • Sharilo18
    Sharilo18 Posts: 3 Member
    First weigh-in...lost 3 pounds! woohoo!!:happy: