Online workouts

Options
Hiya, can anyone recommend fabulous online (youtube) workouts that I can do at home.

Replies

• EllaIsNotEnchanted
    EllaIsNotEnchanted Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    youtube- Blogilates.

bunch of pilates.
  • AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender is also quite popular.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Jessica Smith on youtube - she has loads and loads of all kinds of workouts - she is fun and the workouts range from 10 mins to 45 mins, so theres always time to fit something into the day. :smiley:
  • MaryRyll
    MaryRyll Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I actually tend to find some of the best workout stuff through Pinterest. Under the "health and fitness" section, there should be an option to click "videos" and that will link you up to a whole variety of online fitness videos to try :)
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Jessica Smith on youtube - she has loads and loads of all kinds of workouts - she is fun and the workouts range from 10 mins to 45 mins, so theres always time to fit something into the day. :smiley:

Jessica Smith TV is great! Here's her "channel"

http://www.jessicasmithtv.com/
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    AsISmile wrote: »
    Fitnessblender is also quite popular.

Fitness blender is what i've been using. They're on youtube but they also have their own website and when you go there, you can look up whatever you're aiming to do with choices such as difficulty (1-5, five being the hardest) area you want to work, and equipment you'd like to use.

• moniquejane1971
    moniquejane1971 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    thanks heaps for the advice, I find going to the gym too pricey, and the group fitness not that exciting. I will have a look at Pinterest and Jessica Smith
  • nickynoneck83
    nickynoneck83 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/7QxAK0AIIYU I do this as a warm up but have done it 3 times in a row for a workout.