Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Well, we are down to the last 24 hours of our next weigh-in. I will post the word for tomorrow this evening.

Good luck :flowerforyou: drink water today :drinker: and burn up some calories :mad:

Debbie, you get to relax and breathe easy tomorrow...:wink:
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    No word yet?:explode:
    :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sorry, Shannon, baseball season rules our life...

The word for tomorrow is "Mac Daddy" dated 6/8/11...that's because this is the Mac Daddy of all competitions, right? :tongue:
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Hey all - after some thought, I've decided to bow out of this competition. I've got a lot going on right now, have hit a plateau, have vacations coming up (that either end on a Tuesday or Wednesday :noway: ) and I just need to take a break being a slave to the scale :ohwell:

Good luck to all of you and Kim, thank you so much for letting me join in. If there's a round 3 let me know!
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Sorry, Shannon, baseball season rules our life...

The word for tomorrow is "Mac Daddy" dated 6/8/11...that's because this is the Mac Daddy of all competitions, right? :tongue:

It's all good! :drinker:

Sara - sad to see you go but totally understand. I hope you'll still be around even if you aren't logging. Stay healthy even if you aren't being consumed by it all.
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    mms_picture-5.jpg

Plese don't look at my awful toenails again. I have plans to repaint them - thought about a pedicure but will probably just paint them myself.

Anyway, I'm at 144.2, down .6 this week! Woo hoo!
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Well, I took my picture but may have to wait until later today to put it on here. I have no idea where the cord is to put them on my computer. It is normally in a drawer right next to my computer, but this morning I found a wire for an mp3 player instead. We're getting ready to go out of town for the day and won't be back until later this evening.
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Well, I took my picture but may have to wait until later today to put it on here. I have no idea where the cord is to put them on my computer. It is normally in a drawer right next to my computer, but this morning I found a wire for an mp3 player instead. We're getting ready to go out of town for the day and won't be back until later this evening.

Do you have a camera on your phone? You can take a pic from that and text it to me if you want me to upload it. Just a thought, trying to help. Have a fun day though! :smile:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sara...BACK AWAY FROM THE SCALE...sometimes, that's just what you need to do...you've done very well during this time shedding that baby weight...enjoy the summer
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Sara - enjoy your summer!! I totally get needing to back off. I'm sort of doing the same thing right now by not tracking calories.

Totally surprised by my 2.6 lb loss! Wasn't expecting too much more than a pound or so.

2011-06-08070530.jpg
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Does anyone else sing Kris Kros everytime they see the "word of the day".
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Trent - great job!! Maybe being sick helped...you held onto some of it during that time and now that you are healthy your body knows it doesn't need any of that. Keep up the good work!!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options

Yes!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    http://www.kare11.com/news/health/article/926023/20/What-men-should-do-and-eat-for-good-health

My husband is a star...he was on the news last night for the Ways to Wellness program at my hospital...check it out, so funny
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Sara...BACK AWAY FROM THE SCALE...sometimes, that's just what you need to do...you've done very well during this time shedding that baby weight...enjoy the summer

Sara, I totally understand that! I had to take last week off because I needed it so bad. It is healthy and GOOD to know we know when to hit the brakes in weight loss for our health. Check in now and then!

I will post my weight later. Down a lb. TOM starts today or tomorrow so I was surprised to see a loss since I am really feeling the water weight!

For those who do or have done the 30 day shred...did u lose much weight? On day 20 and really losing inches still. Can't say too much for the scale though! :)
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    Maria - I never lost weight doing the shred - granted I only finished it once. I did feel stronger and lost inches. I also upped the cardio after it was over and lost then. It is a great workout overall and I would still recommend it!
  • nehtaeh
    Options
    http://www.kare11.com/news/health/article/926023/20/What-men-should-do-and-eat-for-good-health

My husband is a star...he was on the news last night for the Ways to Wellness program at my hospital...check it out, so funny

Aww, that's great. He was the one talking about tomato juice right? And, they showed him on the ball?

Is that really how you pronounce Quinoa?
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options

OMG, yes!! That Kris Kross song was the first thing that came to mind last night when I saw the word of the week. "Jump, jump!!" SO FUNNY!!

Connie
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Connie-5.jpg

Sorry to let you down, team. I gained 0.6. :angry: BUT not as badly as the scale was showing yesterday. Must've been that distilled water that helped me a bit - thanks Kim - ha! :drinker: Anyway, I can't be too hard on myself, as I've lost weight for what, 20+ weeks straight. That's awesome progress IMO!! :happy: Guess I had to gain sooner or later. Sara, sad to see you leave, but glad to know you're listening to your body and doing what's best for you. Good luck with everything, and don't be a stranger! And thanks for saving me, as I thought I may be eliminated from this competition. That would've been heartbreaking for myself - I LOVE THIS CHALLENGE!! :heart: Good luck to everyone today. :flowerforyou:

Connie
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Connie, your right, 20+ weeks of consistent weight loss is great. Unfortunately, Sara is in the 2nd chance category. That means, you still have the possibility of moving into that category and going up against, none other than, Irishgal...

I am working tonight and will post mine and Tamara weight's before I leave.

Heather's code word is "Travel dated 6/9/11". I hope that you enjoyed your trip in LV (if i remember correctly. I will post results tomorrow after your weigh-in.

That's another week under our belts...