lose 20 pounds by new years

Options

Replies

• saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    weight 232.4 lost 1 pound from last week with a over all to go 11.8 we will see what next week brings.I have a 5k bubble run that I will be walking this week I have been preparing for it I am up to 3.12 miles.I hope everyone has been doing good if not keep trying.

Oh man I cant wit until I feel good enough to enter a run!
  • NezyRumRunner
    NezyRumRunner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    saitiffeh wrote: »
    Hi ladies and gentlemen!

When I joined this group I think I was 204? Weigh in day is tomorrow but my preview weigh-in yesterday (teehee) said 198. That would leave me 14 pounds by end of the year... Yah I can do this!!

OH Wowza! That is great! Congrats!
  • ro_sy_go
    ro_sy_go Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I am currently 196 and would love to drop 20 by the new year.
  • Caelia30
    Caelia30 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Been trying to lose 15lbs for a couple months now... Started logging over a month ago. I really hope that I can lose but I just feel stuck... Motivation would be awesome! Add me :smile:
  • NezyRumRunner
    NezyRumRunner Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Been trying to lose 15lbs for a couple months now... Started logging over a month ago. I really hope that I can lose but I just feel stuck... Motivation would be awesome! Add me :smile:

Ive been trying to get rid of these 15-20 for a yr! LOL! But since Ive been tracking and joined some boards, Ive lost 5 lbs. :). It can and will be done! :)
  • takingcareofus
    takingcareofus Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'd love a short term hard push though my overall goal is slow and steady :)
  • funkymunky12
    funkymunky12 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feeling really motivated, have had a great couple of days with both my diet and exercise I hope that the results show when I weigh in :smiley:
  • muniraeid
    muniraeid Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    141.2 ...I think that's 1 pound from last week? Or close to a pound. Which is great considering that I haven't been logging all week
  • Miss_Caitlin
    Miss_Caitlin Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd like to do this as well. Can I still join. You can add me
  • Suzibluski
    Suzibluski Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! can I ? I want to loose by new years~ :smile:
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    Feeling really motivated, have had a great couple of days with both my diet and exercise I hope that the results show when I weigh in :smiley:

good for you hope you get good results
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    saitiffeh wrote: »
    Hi ladies and gentlemen!

When I joined this group I think I was 204? Weigh in day is tomorrow but my preview weigh-in yesterday (teehee) said 198. That would leave me 14 pounds by end of the year... Yah I can do this!!

OH Wowza! That is great! Congrats!
    why to go
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Hey girls and boys!
    You are the best motivation for each other!
    Just want to say good job and will be waiting for pictures with results in december ;)

P.S. if you need any advise, you can ask. I am a fitness instructor ;)

http://pushing-up.com

thanks for the offer
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Cari222 wrote: »
    SW: 183
    CW: 185
    GW: 163 (01/01)
    Nnnnooooo…..this is heading in the opposite direction!!!!
    do not worry 2 pounds could be anythig
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    muniraeid wrote: »
    141.2 ...I think that's 1 pound from last week? Or close to a pound. Which is great considering that I haven't been logging all week
    way to go
  • brett915
    brett915 Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey on October 5th. I had a few years ago lost 70 lbs but have sadly put it back on.
    Start 10/5 -236
    10/12 -232

My goal is 160 would love to be about 210 by the end of the year. First time posting here and hoping for some extra motivation, your posts are very encouraging.

Feel free to add!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Theres so much motivation on this thread! Awesome! I hope everyone is doing great!

you are one of the best motivaters thanks for the help
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    b646 wrote: »
    Am trying to be consistent and log everything I eat, even when it is not what I should. Have seen some positive results.

SW 197
    CW 190.3
    GW 174 - Jan. 1

I am down 3 pounds from when I joined the group.

way to go
  • samanthafitnesspal002
    Options
    I'm in! I think I'm 191, I slipped off the scale for Canadian Thanksgiving this passed weekend. Looking to get down under 170 before this year is done. Add me for friendly support. Let's do this!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I would love to loses 20 lbs by New years. going to give it a try